Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
angelofmusic2112 said:
Hello General Ironman,

Maybe... I'll use BOTH ideas. Now I'm thinking about the blue line, and then moving the bench upward (in height) about 1/2" so that Brent sits higher...

I really like this idea! Go with it Mark! Marx or DML Horses would look just as good with this wagon! Ape on, brotherman!:monkey4

Hey Angel! If Taylor was trying to stop drinking, would he be on the wagon or Off the Wagon? I got this idea from a seinfeld episode.:monkey5

Anyone watch Star Trek? Remember Mirror, Mirror?
This is what would happen if that universe existed in POTA:
bad%20galen%20wm01.gif

He is now "in progress" on the work table. :rolleyes:

Speaking of "Star Trek"...

Ironman, are you ever going to finish your Trek/Apes story you began telling a while back? I still want to know what happened!

jungle jom said:
Speaking of "Star Trek"...

Ironman, are you ever going to finish your Trek/Apes story you began telling a while back? I still want to know what happened!

Its still in progress. I switched shifts and haven't had a lot of "extra" writing time. Not to mention I still can't find the page linking the rest of the story I had already scripted with what I previously posted. Rest assured it will have more pages added to it though. I also want to snap some new pix of my Trek guys amongst the apes. I went back to trying to pattern out the mutant robes. Trying to perfect the POTA TV attire. Customize some gorillas. I still need to figure out to open those damn simian mouths!!
Alas, I 'm also working on some non-ape items from Aliens, Terminator, Predator, some superheroes, some custom Black Diamond cast members.....

IRONMAN - You simply have way to many projects going on at once. Focus on your favorite one. (or two.) Limit yourself until these are done.

I have the same problem at times, so I can relate. This is why I refuse to buy other figures from Lord of the Rings, X-Files, Superheros and Zombies. I would lose focus, crash and burn! The apes will always be my favorite, so I just stick with those.

I hope to build the entire Ape City (in miniature) in my backyard someday, as JUNGLE suggested... Just kidding. (Am I kiddin'???...maybe when I retire.)

jungle jom said:
Hey Angel...

Any chance of an early retirement?

Only if we all pitch in and buy his Ape collection! :rolleyes:

IM I couldn't see the photo of the Star Trek / POTA Mirror Mirror.
I would really like to see this, also would you like to collaborate on a story, maybe this one so I can make another film? If anyone wants in and can contribute any items for the film, screen credit would definitely be given. I was wondering, should I send that film to SS? I know I can never do anything with these films because of copyright infringements but I think they're fun.

I saw it a while back...

Now it seems to have been beamed up.

And yeah Sticks, definately send a copy to Sideshow!

stickman said:
I was wondering, should I send that film to SS? I know I can never do anything with these films because of copyright infringements but I think they're fun.

Why not... I'm sure someone will get a kick out of it. Let them know how much we have enjoyed their product. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

The thread just hit 2,000 replies!!! Keep those great custom posts comin', Ape fans!!! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

stickman said:
Only if we all pitch in and buy his Ape collection! :rolleyes:

I would really like to see this, also would you like to collaborate on a story, maybe this one so I can make another film? If anyone wants in and can contribute any items for the film, screen credit would definitely be given. I was wondering, should I send that film to SS? I know I can never do anything with these films because of copyright infringements but I think they're fun.

Hey STICKMAN, how many hours were spent making that 3 minute film?

Hey you guys!!!

From tonight's Ask Sideshow...

Your Questions Answered - 06/28/07
Mike V. - Great work on the Planet of the Apes collectibles. Are there more coming out ever?
Sideshow Collectibles: Our design and creative teams really enjoyed working on Planet of the Apes. There's a good chance that you'll see more Apes in the future.

That's some unexpected and shocking news. I thought this line was as dead as they get.

Great news thanks for the heads up, Icummins. I'm sure the rest of the people here will be just as suprised as I am!

lcummins said:
Hey you guys!!!

From tonight's Ask Sideshow...

Your Questions Answered - 06/28/07
Mike V. - Great work on the Planet of the Apes collectibles. Are there more coming out ever?
Sideshow Collectibles: Our design and creative teams really enjoyed working on Planet of the Apes. There's a good chance that you'll see more Apes in the future.

Can this be? Is the War near it's END? Have we won!?!
If this is the case my Ape brothers will rejoice with great celebration!

ApecampPOTA.jpg

I would love a PEACE LOVING ANTI-WAR CHIMP :peace and the APE-O-NAUTS :monkey5 and some more HUMANS:stooge

Angel, it's hard for me to gauge the amount of time it took to complete just the 3 minute sequence because that's only one version of it all. So I guess to be fair I'd say a week for each; Underwater, Roman, Star Trek/POTA, but that does not include set assembly, design, or editing time. :horror

OMG!!!

:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

COULD IT BE TRUE!!!

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I might just have to pin down ol' Mat Falls at SDCC and shake some details out of that monkey lover! :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

GREAT NEWS!!!

Last edited:
A few weeks ago, I wouldn't have gotten too excited because we've heard similar before, but after Sideshow saying that the Military Lines weren't dead and then up and producing the canon for pre-order, I have more faith in this announcement!

Where's Ironman??? He didn't pass out or anything did he?

stickman said:

I would send it to them, I think they'd get a kick out of it.
A collaboration, huh? Hmmmm, well.....after seeing the way you did that last one I have no doubt you could bring my mind's vision to life. You may want to wait for the next installment or two first and see if you'd still be up to it. :rolleyes:

lcummins said:
A few weeks ago, I wouldn't have gotten too excited because we've heard similar before, but after Sideshow saying that the Military Lines weren't dead and then up and producing the canon for pre-order, I have more faith in this announcement!

Where's Ironman??? He didn't pass out or anything did he?

Nope, still conscious. I'll wait for more info before celebrating though.

Back