Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$15 ANGEL Come on!

It's the original 1/2 Scale prop seen in "Planet of the Apes"!

15 feet tall!!!

It is THE Sci-fi icon of all time.

$15 ANGEL Come on!

It's the original 1/2 Scale prop seen in "Planet of the Apes"!

15 feet tall!!!

It is THE Sci-fi icon of all time.

JUNGLE, I didn't know that... 15 feet... an original prop? Hmmm... $30,000 is still to steep for me. So when are you going to bid on it?

If you're on a budget like me, you 're probably better off getting the Statue of Liberty head that was made for the X-Men. (Made by Toy Biz)

https://cgi.ebay.com/X-MEN-MISB-Toy...oryZ2483QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

That plastic head is really pretty cool.

Last edited:
$30,000 is a little out of my range.

I just thought it was incredible that it still existed after all these years.

I also never realized they made the whole head. I was under the impression they just made a 1/2 scale crown. Which is all that is seen in the film.

$30,000 is a little out of my range.

I just thought it was incredible that it still existed after all these years.

I also never realized they made the whole head. I was under the impression they just made a 1/2 scale crown. Which is all that is seen in the film.

Let's just forget about the price for a moment JJ. Where would you put it? How about your place in the Hamptons? No wait, how about we put it in front of Angel and Jungles Prop Store?:rotfl

Angel when you send in your photos of your wagon lets coordinate it and I'll send my DVD so they get hit twice with POTA related items.

The wagon looks great!!!! $2000? Wow, A&J' s props are a little too pricey:monkey4 is that an extra zero I se in there?

A friend in the military forum gave me Ben's URL, so when your ready for a saddle check here:

https://www.benscustomtack.com/JWsaddles.htm

Yeah, in front of the store we're opening. It would make a great advertisement for all things Ape as well as showing our great patriotism!

Angel when you send in your photos of your wagon lets coordinate it and I'll send my DVD so they get hit twice with POTA related items.

The wagon looks great!!!! $2000? Wow, A&J' s props are a little too pricey:monkey4 is that an extra zero I se in there?

A friend in the military forum gave me Ben's URL, so when your ready for a saddle check here:

Don't blame me STICKS. JUNGLE put that price tag on it. I better teach him how to work a price gun. :lol

Yeah, in front of the store we're opening. It would make a great advertisement for all things Ape as well as showing our great patriotism!

I just re-read that eBay advertisement for Lady Liberty. I think there is a reason why we never saw it from the front in the movie. From the front view, it's just all wrong.

I actually have a couple of Bens saddles and bridles and they are really worth the price. You would have to own one to appreciate the attention to detail and acuracy of a 1/6th scale item of the real thing. I had the same response till I received one.:monkey3

I've been thinking about what I can do along with you and Angel to show "Sideshow" my support for the "Planet of the Apes" line.

Here is my plan: I intend to outfit my apes with protest signs like the ones seen in "Beneath". They will be simple to make with sticks and branches found in the park, and a little fabric. I'll emblazen them with slogans like

MAKE APES
NOT
star
WARS

I encourage everyone else involved in this thread to do the same and take some pics. When Angel and Sticks are ready to send in their projects we all can join them with our ape protest signs.

Let me know when you guys are ready so we can coordinate. If nothing else it will be fun!

Hey Ironman, it's time to get a new camera. Let's get those pictures of Robert Neville posted here. :horse [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Neville is coming as are some new apes and some older apes, some astronauts, a rescue team and more story. I had to go back on the story because I needed to rewrite the bridge for the lost pages and i created a continuity error. Once I get that up to snuff I'll post it. As for pix asking for more POTA? I posted this quite a while back but it deserves to see the light of day again.
MyCustom-POTAConquest01.jpg

I've been thinking about what I can do along with you and Angel to show "Sideshow" my support for the "Planet of the Apes" line.

Here is my plan: I intend to outfit my apes with protest signs like the ones seen in "Beneath". They will be simple to make with sticks and branches found in the park, and a little fabric. I'll emblazen them with slogans like

MAKE APES
NOT
star
WARS

I encourage everyone else involved in this thread to do the same and take some pics. When Angel and Sticks are ready to send in their projects we all can join them with our ape protest signs.

Let me know when you guys are ready so we can coordinate. If nothing else it will be fun!

I really like this idea of yours JUNGLE. I'd like to emphasize the part about having FUN with this! Let's commense with the March of the Apes into the Forbidden Zone.

It is time for an Ape Revolution. The voices have been heard and the orders have been received. Rally brothers fore the Ape March on Sideshow will soon begin. Our actions shall be swift, our message strong! We demand only justice, not war. Too long have we waited in quiet, paying tribute to the mighty SideShow manufacturing machine. Will the Star Wars universe receive a furry Chewbacca before we receive a hairy ape? The time to present our dreams and aspirations to the Great Sideshow is near, if we fail, forever will our voices be silent and our children's dreams unappeased.

O.K. enough of that banter!

Jom, I love your idea of taking pictures of protesting apes. Lets do it!

on a side-note, Kfog, did you collect SS' Brotherhood of Arms line? I love that line also. I have always been a big ACW buff. Here is a picture of a lost relative that my friend Musketball (from the military thread) is helping to get info on. Just thought you'd appreciate it.

OdellCivilWarRelative.jpg

Back