Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my - I guess that is the standard dogchain issued to Brent from SS. I really thought it was the chain that Cottswald sells. It looked just a like a LINK chain to me in your photo.

Is Snickertown still with us?

Did you get any chain from Cottswold (EliteBrigade)? Is it a smaller guage?

Not sure if this post will go through. There must be some serious lag with the server because there are over 50 people in the General forum right now, more than the SW forum.:lol Whose growing up?

Trying to post here to see if I can get something, if not I will retire and check back later.

Jess – Why not just use the Sideshow rifle? :confused:

You don’t like that rifle that came with the Gorilla? I think SS did a great job with the details on it. I did change the color on all of my ape rifles so that they looked more like wood, but I love the details.

Are they expensive? I have a lot of fun making stuff.

:lol:lol

Now my new posts are being inserted pages back!!

This server has been breached! Abort! Abort! Abort!
:confused:

Did we reach the end of this thread? Or, is it a server issue?

You have 30 seconds to comply!

Anyone else having issues with the forum?

Everytime I post it either doesn't go through or it bounces me back several pages and inserts my post there. :confused:

Where is Jungle? We can't have a party without Jim.

Angel, do you still have that ape camera and tripod? I got some good news today from my lawyer, and I'm looking to Ape it up a little! :monkey5

Why do I always miss these parties. I just got done at work.

STICKS!!!!!!!!!!

So glad to have you back. How was the "Forbidden Zone"

Are they expensive? I have a lot of fun making stuff.

Jess - Are they expensive? What do you mean? Didn't you get one with your Sideshow Gorilla?

I enjoy making stuff too. But why bother making an ape rifle if there's a excellent one already made by SS? The bolt carriage even moves back and forth.

Too bad that he left. Well, this ape Army is always growing.

I see what you mean regarding the black thread. So you suggest I weave it around the flag pole like you have in your photo. I haven't seen Beneath POTA for a couple of years. That's a keen eye to detail you have there Angel.

Jessica do you make 1:6 items, Mego scale items, or both?

Wow, I didn't even notice that I'm over 1k posts! WooHoo! and I'm chatting with myself. :rotfl

Why do I always miss these parties. I just got done at work.

STICKS!!!!!!!!!!

So glad to have you back. How was the "Forbidden Zone"

Glad you can make the party Jom. The Forbidden Zone was as crazy as this forum! These posts are getting all screwed up!

I think the server is about to crash. The last big crash came in 05 when we relocated to this new forum, I just hope we don't lose all these posts. :monkey2

Back