Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I remember correctly Jom added that hair to her. He did such an amazing job on those outfits and that figure. I like her a lot. I have five Novas but I wish i had a little variation.

Wow! You have 5 Novas Sticks? Are you planning on swapping some new fenale heads on those bodies?

In my opinion, SNICKERTOWN had the best Nova I've ever seen. Here's a picture of it in case you missed it.

Last edited:
Wow! You have 5 Novas Sticks? Are you planning on swapping some new fenale heads on those bodies?

In my opinion, SNICKERTOWN had the best Nova I've ever seen. Here's a picture of it in case you missed it.

That looks like Jom's work. I do have 5 nova's. Two opened and 3 MIB, but willing to open or trade anytime. Heres those photos. On the site they're huge so you get a nice view.

JudgeApe.jpg

ApeWar.jpg

One of those signs reads "Sony" and not soon :confused:

ApeMarch.jpg

In this one, look at these wagons, is that artillery are a canon? I like the solid wheels too.

Angel try this site for some really great, Large shots. Look at the wagons with the solid wheels, and look at the Orangutan Judge robe you plan on making, and the hanging upside down crucified gorillas! This site may really help you.

https://pota.goatley.com/misc/famousmonsters149.pdf

The gorillas hanging upside down, all bloody and in front of the VISION LAWGIVER would also be very cool! I can see my custom gorillas standing before this mental picture of the mutants with their mouths all agape.

The gorillas hanging upside down, all bloody and in front of the VISION LAWGIVER would also be very cool! I can see my custom gorillas standing before this mental picture of the mutants with their mouths all agape.

Oh, now my adrenaline is going and mixing well with this coffee. I'm up all night! :monkey5

Now add a little fire in after effects and we can recreate that scene!

The day we almost made SS hear our cries.. :monkey2

POTA_ZiraProtest.jpg
POTA_DrZProtest2.jpg

Boy, Jom, Kfog, and me really got riled up that day.

Is it me and my impatience or is this server crashing again?

Sorry to be shouting a lot with all the exclamation points.

Please report all slow downs on the forums to Dave. In order to do so please go "Home," then go to "Forums", then select "Forum Questions & Suggestions"
It's surprising on how few people have reported this constant strain. It's driving me crazy, so please report all slow downs and whenever TIME BENDS...

because like Jom says SPACE IS... BOUNDLESS

Last edited:
What? All this activity when I'm not here??? I never got my morning coffee :monkey2, so now I have a headache. It got crazy here in the office.

Never had 7-11 coffee, but I do frequent Starbucks. Actually I have my own little espresso machine and I usually whip up my own lattes. God, for some taste of latte at this moment...:monkey5

Angel, are you going to be making that beautiful room divider in the trial scene...or was it part of the funeral scene? I think it was in both places but different ones. I think that would be cool to do. How about the door to Dr. Zaius' office. I have always been fond of that carved door.

How about those Forbidden Zone scarecrows?

Jess.

If I remember correctly Jom added that hair to her. He did such an amazing job on those outfits and that figure. I like her a lot. I have five Novas but I wish i had a little variation.

I think a repaint of the head would really make her look like Nova. Angel weren't you going to get into painting people, too?

Sticks I'd like to see some photos by you (at some point) recreating the scene where Brent is shot to pieces by the gorillas! I want see an army of gorillas shooting him down - firing squad style.

What? All this activity when I'm not here??? I never got my morning coffee :monkey2, so now I have a headache. It got crazy here in the office.

Never had 7-11 coffee, but I do frequent Starbucks. Actually I have my own little espresso machine and I usually whip up my own lattes. God, for some taste of latte at this moment...:monkey5

Angel, are you going to be making that beautiful room divider in the trial scene...or was it part of the funeral scene? I think it was in both places but different ones. I think that would be cool to do. How about the door to Dr. Zaius' office. I have always been fond of that carved door.

Jess.

See, Jess already has a lot of ideas for new projects. I know we discussed the Mutant Doors but Dr.Z's door is also a great idea. They use that door in a few places don't they? Isn't in the T.V. series at the police HQ?

Jess, don't deprive yourself of caffeine: a crystalline compound that is found esp. in tea and coffee plants and is a stimulant of the central nervous system. • An alkaloid, 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine; chem. formula: C 8 H 10 N 4 O 2.

Sorry, I drifted back to the wild west. I've been watching a lot of Clint Eastwood films lately. I love those spaghetti westerns. In the Good, bad, and Ugly, I like the way they distressed the wagon. For my upcoming western film the Ape wagon will be perfect. It's almost like the one they use in Hang'em high.

So with the Court Room scene under way, and the bits and ideas you have for the mutant lair what else is there. I still don't own any POTA films. I wanted to get the DVD collection that PZ owns, the one that comes in the Caesar Head, so I can have the films and tv shows in one set, but with regular DVDs getting phased out over the next couple of years to BlueRay-or HD, I don't want to have to buy everything again, so I was planning on waiting. But it's driving me crazy not be able to come up with ideas.

I remember in the film, when the gorillas take their picture, there is a human hanging rack in the background. How hard what that be? Is there anything else they have going on? Were there dummy bags, (or were they humans) that were being used for bayonet practice?

I pulled out all of my empty boxes that I've been collecting for my ape city and plan on putting something together soon, Then I will apply paper mache over the boxes to give the clay like appearance. I really want to make the skybridge scene.

We also need to make human displays for the ape museum. Was that Little Marcus in that scene?

I think the little ape in that museum scene is Quintus, and he was a chimpanzee.

Time was bending there for a bit--driving me to the MADHOUSE, really!!! Talk to you in a bit--gotta help swell up the traffic and drive home now. I still have a lot of ideas for you, Angel...I will be thinking of them as I drive home.

Jess.

The dividers in the trail scene are striking. They are really going to really add to the courtroom scene! They are out of the ordinary pieces of artwork!

The funeral scene had large rocks stacked up, as if a pole were driven straight threw them. Remember the cool looking ape casket that looked Egyptian? I don’t recall the dividers in that scene.

Last edited:
Back