Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Angel, I'll take that robe just put it in the pile you've been accumulating for me. DO NOT send me anything until Nova's costume is completed. This will be the third one and I need all the incentive I can get.

I was but I had to add my final 2 cents. I'll check back later tonight. I have some very small "coffee mugs" to make for the tribunal table on my mini-potters wheel.

Last edited:
Angel, you'll be glad to know your Nova costume is not a bunch of leather and thread... In fact for a while is was a bunch of leather and no thread. Yesterday I went out and bought some brown thread and snaps.

Today I started in on it, so now your Nova costume is a bunch of leather, brown thread, snaps, and a pair of leather underwear. The bra and loincloth will follow when more free time becomes available.

Consider it 1/5th the way done!

Angel, you'll be glad to know your Nova costume is not a bunch of leather and thread... In fact for a while is was a bunch of leather and no thread. Yesterday I went out and bought some brown thread and snaps.

Today I started in on it, so now your Nova costume is a bunch of leather, brown thread, snaps, and a pair of leather underwear. The bra and loincloth will follow when more free time becomes available.

:woo :woo :banana :clap :elefant :bunnydanc :woo :woo

I was but I had to add my final 2 cents. I'll check back later tonight. I have some very small "coffee mugs" to make for the tribunal table on my mini-potters wheel.

Angel, I have never heard of a mini-potters wheel. Is that something you made yourself, or can you actually purchase one? I can't wait to see the little mugs...

Jungle, I hope you didn't regret sending me those snaps...I have used 2 of them for General Ursus and holding onto the other 4 for an upcoming POTA project. Don't know what yet, though...

Angel, I have never heard of a mini-potters wheel. Is that something you made yourself, or can you actually purchase one? I can't wait to see the little mugs...

Jess - That mini-potters wheel can be found in stores like Micheals and AC Moore. I found mine at a flea market for $7. It can be plugged into the wall or it can run on batteries. I think they sell brand new for around $30.

Last edited:
Well all right KFog! Bring on the pics. Bury me pics you guys! More! More! More!

KFog - Did you paint those silver stripes Lieutenants vest? :lol That looks awesome brother! :rotfl (Inside joke between KFog and I)

Is that ape pistol from Sideshow? It kind of looks like the pewter one from Stevo's Toys.

https://stevostoys.com/SciFi.htm

C'mon post the pics of the mute human eating corn! I love that one!

Last edited:
KFog - Where's your Human Battle Mutant? How about the human from the TV series you showed me? Did I mention that you should post a mute human eating some corn? I'm waiting... :horse

Nice work all round Kfog.

However there were no blond well shaven humans in Planet of the Apes. They all had dark brown hair and beards, I love the human clothes and ape sheathe.

Jess - That mini-potters wheel can be found in stores like Micheals and AC Moore. I found mine at a flea market for $7. It can be plugged into the wall or it can run on batteries. I think they sell brand new for around $30.

Angel, I thought you were joking about the mini potters wheel. Well, it's funny either way. Do you use your pinkies to turn a pot?

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

I'll set'em up, you knocked down!

I need some help. Picture the plastic used to make a credit card. I’d like to get a sheet of that type of plastic about 8” x 10”. Does anyone know where that type of plastic can be obtained? I’m on the hunt…

Beyond that I’m also hoping to get my hands on 4 light bright pegs. (2 green, and 2 yellow.) Does anyone have a couple they can spare? Perhaps at the bottom of an old toy box?

Last edited:
Nice work all round Kfog.

However there were no blond well shaven humans in Planet of the Apes. They all had dark brown hair and beards, I love the human clothes and ape sheathe.

Jom - Instead of a major surgery, maybe those 2 gorillas are bringing that clean shaven blonde human back from a hair stylist who performed a major makeover!

He's lucky he didn't get a lobotomy huh?!

Last edited:
Here's Ursus feeding the horsey. It's the only decent one from the photos I took with him feeding the horse. I should have moved the horse more or had better angles. I hope it's not cold tomorrow...

A picture of Ursus? Feeding his horsey? That's something only a girl can get away with! :cool:

Back