Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never thought Ursus had a compassionate side. To me he was just a soldier doing his duty.

"A Threat should not be understood... It should be eliminated"

JJ - I’ll rank the "gut buster" of the day!

In at number 3 is: "Oh My GOD... IT'S a city of APES!" :lol (With reference to the new Ape dwelling created by Sticks.)

In at number 2 is: "Damn it Jim! I'm a Bricklayer not a Doctor" [or did I get that backward] (Star Trek humor for those of you confused):lol:rotfl:lol

And number 1 today is: “Angel, I thought you were joking about the mini potters wheel. Well, it's funny either way. Do you use your pinkies to turn a pot?” :rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Waited until the weather was decent and the wind died down, but I managed to take 22 shots today and this was the only one that I liked because of the composition. But, if I am going to nitpick something about the photo, I would say that I should reshoot because his cuirass and the way his legs are turned are unnatural. And then there is that shadow...but that was a sapling and at least it wasn't my shadow...

But I liked how it looks like he is leading his horse around a large tree on unstable terrain.

Feedback?

I never thought Ursus had a compassionate side. To me he was just a soldier doing his duty.

"A Threat should not be understood... It should be eliminated"

Agreed, Ursus is all about naked merciless force...but I thought it would be cool to show the softer side of him (maybe betwen takes?) :D Plus, it was the only realistic-looking photo out of the damned bunch.

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

I'll set'em up, you knocked down!

I need some help. Picture the plastic used to make a credit card. I’d like to get a sheet of that type of plastic about 8” x 10”. Does anyone know where that type of plastic can be obtained? I’m on the hunt…

Beyond that I’m also hoping to get my hands on 4 light bright pegs. (2 green, and 2 yellow.) Does anyone have a couple they can spare? Perhaps at the bottom of an old toy box?

I know where to get some plastic of the sort you are talking about. It is clear... I'm sure you will sand it to make it translucent for your bomb control panel.

I found this plastic at Pearl Paint about three blocks from my home. I was going to use it to help line my 1/6th coffin but I needed a piece 14 inches long. I went with another option. I also have some left over plastic that I did use for the coffin but I think it is too thin for your purposes.

Actually, I would like the "credit card" type plastic to make the fancy orangutan coat belonging to The President of the Assembly. I think the “credit card” thickness would be just about right and it should take super glue easily. I’d chop the plastic into about 8 squares (for the front of his jacket) of the right size and then cut out the glyphs with the remaining material. They’d be really durable, that’s for sure!

Angel, that sounds like it will be a lot of work. If you are able to get screenshots, can you please share? Photos of the President of the Assembly is difficult to find on the internet, and this figure is on my to-do list.

Trivia question! What does Urko from the Television series and Spocks Dad from Star Trek have in common?:rotfl

James Gregory (Ursus) also played Tristan Adams in "Star Trek" TOS Episode: Dagger of the Mind.

Back