Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon!! You gotta like something about Battle?
Kolp's mutants?
Aldo?
Virgil?
Lawgiver?
Mandemus?

You know what IM, I always liked the yellow school bus. When I first saw it long time ago, I thought to myself, why didn't they change those buses, whose going to still use them in the future? 30 years later and they're still here. :lol

I thought that having just the back emergency door with flashing red lights would be cool for the POTA. The doors would even have a "No Apes Allowed" sign on it. Kolp's mutants, wearing those gogles :confused: What were they thinking? I've seen better costumes in the original Dr. Who series. :lol

You know what just occurred to me? That I made my first 1:6 outfit! :chew

Jess.

Woo Hoo!!
I got me a true collectible!!
Waitaminute!!
If its a first of its kind I can't put it on a figure!! It has to be signed and framed so that I can say, "Jessica? Yeah, i knew her when she was starting out" :rotfl

You know what IM, I always liked the yellow school bus. When I first saw it long time ago, I thought to myself, why didn't they change those buses, whose going to still use them in the future? 30 years later and they're still here. :lol

I thought that having just the back emergency door with flashing red lights would be cool for the POTA. The doors would even have a "No Apes Allowed" sign on it. Kolp's mutants, wearing those gogles :confused: What were they thinking? I've seen better costumes in the original Dr. Who series. :lol

They are wearing a lot of Army and navy surplus uniforms. Just look ar Mendez, he has a navy pea coat on. :D

Sorry Sticks... I'm a Mets fan and could care less about football!

I love the METS! I think the last Mets home game I went to was when Anthony Young ended his 30 game losing streak! :monkey4 Remember that guy? :lol

The Mets have looked great the last two years. This year's lose really hurt. Up seven games before the playoffs only to lose them all and the season. Oh the pain of being a Mets fan.

The whole city is nearly here! :chew O.K. the party is at Kfog's tomorrow around 1PM.

Remember guys, I used fake leather, so I couldn't cut the strips of the costume as thin as real leather...Here are some shots. Let me know what you think. I'm sure it would look way better on Nova. Does it make you go :monkey5

Sorry it took so long to upload the photos. I couldn't figure out how to compress the files.

Jess.

Ooooooh Wow! Zira never looked sexier than she does in that costume Jessica! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

That costume is HOT!

There are so many events going on down here including Sports stars, Movie stars, major bands with A list type people it is incredible. The valley just surpassed Philadelphia as the 6th largest city in the country. We have grown by more than 1.5 million just in 10 years.:cool:

It sounds like those schools need to teach more sex education :eek:

Back