Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:duffWe have the total lineup here. What is going on for this Super Bowl Eve?:chew

Who loves pizza? Everyone in for Pizza and wings?:monkey5

Last edited:
I think I spotted a female gorilla! In the church scene where Taylor is running around...On the right corner of the screen, very briefly though to the very left of the priest...is a lady simian wearing a green chimpanzee female outfit and wearing a hooded purple wrap. She stands up and Taylor runs around behind her and the rock wall...Wish I could do a screencapture, but I'm technically challenged...

Jess.

I'm trying to read all this stuff and catch up to you guys... this is worth checking out Jessica. A female gorilla... really?

You guys are posting way to fast for me!

STICKS: Why would you be worried about the hands? Because of the gauntlet style glove perhaps? You can cut those off Stickman. Take a look at this photo and you'll see that's exactly what I did with the naked Ursus' I won on eBay. They'll be foot soldiers before long.

You should turn one gorilla into Julius, without a vest. I did that as my 1st ever ape project. That would add some variety to gorillas. If you need the emblem for his chest I send you the extra one I have. Let me know if you want to pursue this idea.

Yes, Ok now I see. IM suggested DML bodies, but they are true 1:6 scale and are too big for our simians. Angel, what are you going to do regarding the black vests, or will regular gorillas not wear them? I am now very tempted on going in for some more Ursus figures for more gorilla troops.

P.S. Angel you did get my response about your spare bridgekeeper right? I need one. He looks perfect for a savage human

Kfog, Angel is correct. All the apes have the black bodies, and are the only line to use them.

I'm trying to read all this stuff and catch up to you guys... this is worth checking out Jessica. A female gorilla... really?

You guys are posting way to fast for me!

The face looks too dark for a chimp...but you can barely see her features. The weird thing is she's wearing a green chimp outfit underneath a purple hooded wrap.

Well...

This has been fun, my friends, but it is time for this little chimpanzee to bid you all a goodnight. Have fun, all, and enjoy the truly American Holiday of Superbowl Sunday.

I will not be watching...

Well...

This has been fun, my friends, but it is time for this little chimpanzee to bid you all a goodnight. Have fun, all, and enjoy the truly American Holiday of Superbowl Sunday.

Good Night there Jom. Don't let those gorillas get you when you close your eyes.

Well...

Sweet simian dreams, Jungle...I will probably be working on my operating room tables.

Jess.

Originally Posted by angelofmusic2112
Woo-hoo! Well all right! Thanx Jess, I'll spread the news!

ARMANDO PROJECT​

Here is the latest update/headcount. I currently have eight (8) people signed on for the Armando project.

Kfog
Harry
Ironman
Jessica
Sticks
Snickertown
Angel
Hasslein

Waiting in the wings, and seriously considering signing on is: Protozaius .

I'll send out a check soon Angel, for the record, I'm down with an Armando, and gorilla #6 sculpt both painted and I will be sending payment this coming week.

John Huston as Lawgiver , Virgil, the extra footage from The LEGACY COLLECTION that shows the ALPHA OMEGA DOOMSDAY BOMB, the ending speech from MENDEZ the 1st as to why the mutants should respect the bomn, the trek through the desert to the forbidden city, and Aldo standing on top of the school bus is also put back into the movie as extra footage.

These are some nice scenes. I wonder how much other footage they may have that was never used, especially from the television series, which I also want to get. The television series has one and the final shot of the Icarus before it was retired for good.

Back