Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Football is the American game, but I also love Baseball and Basketball.:monkey1

Good night Angel and Jess, i have a few things to work on and a few patches to touch up on the city so that it dries over night. I have to admit it was really great having almost everyone in the forum at a single time instead of me logging on late night to leave a lonely post. :monkey2

We should set up a universal Ape talk time. 9PM est.?

Things to do this week:

Work on Ape City
Pay for headsculpts
Order Legacy Collection and maybe television series
Plead with Jessica to take on the 1:6 challenge and convert to a 1:6 gorilla clothing line.

I was not sure rather to or not. I was wondering about the scale of it.

Good night Angel and Jess, i have a few things to work on and a few patches to touch up on the city so that it dries over night. I have to admit it was really great having almost everyone in the forum at a single time instead of me logging on late night to leave a lonely post. :monkey2

We should set up a universal Ape talk time. 9PM est.?

Things to do this week:

Work on Ape City
Pay for headsculpts
Order Legacy Collection and maybe television series
Plead with Jessica to take on the 1:6 challenge and convert to a 1:6 gorilla clothing line.

Sweet simian dreams, Stickman. Tonight has been rather fun--I've never seen such activity and been a part of it. Usually it's me checking in and missing out. Don't worry about the vests and gauntlets. I've got your back.

Jess.

Good night everyone! Time to hit the hay. Yahhhhhhn.:sleep

Good night everyone. I'm tuckered out too. Sweet simian dreams, everyone. I brought some work home so I need to tackle that tomorrow. Not looking forward to it, but hopefully it won't take as long as I am dreading.

Jess.

Back