Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a photo--the other two I took didn't come out so hot...and now the sun is gone. I went to gas up and didn't have as much time by the time we got home...
escape218.jpg

Please everyone here on the forum. If you plan to offer any custom items here, please do not promise a fully intact sculpt and then send me one that has obviously been broken and shabbly repaired with pits and dips. This sculpt has a dip in the left cheek with a shabby repair, two pits on the eye lids, a neck broken on the left side with gray putty that fell off of it. It is totally a waist of my time and yours because I will have to send the item back that should not have been sent in the first place. I am tired of paying the same money as everyone else, but getting shafted because of faulty paint jobs, broken sculps, or late shipping. :mad:

Last edited:
The pit is so large over the right eye, that it actually hangs over the eye. Does anyone want this sculpt for free. I will send it to you. I have no use for it.:monkey4

I went back to the original picture of the Brent Sculpt and in my opinion, and I can only say this based on your photos (which are not the best) that you both did not get the sculpt that was originally pictured. Is it possible that the mold for the sculpt was made badly? It is a good possibility.

Kfog do not give that away you must send it back to whom ever sold it to you and ask for your money back.

Jess if you like it keep it. I wouldn't but maybe in hand it looks better than the photo you provided.

To me it was a great sculpt, gone bad, because of bad casting.

I agree! The sculpt is "NOT" the same! The bridge of the nose is also real thin and does not look right! I will just simply return it. Thanks Jungle, Kent.:maul

Last edited:
Jungle, Kfog--I haven't really looked at the sculpt up close and personal. It's been safely tucked in a vase until today, so I will take a closer look at it.

Jess.

I went back to the original picture of the Brent Sculpt and in my opinion, and I can only say this based on your photos (which are not the best) that you both did not get the sculpt that was originally pictured. Is it possible that the mold for the sculpt was made badly? It is a good possibility.

Kfog do not give that away you must send it back to whom ever sold it to you and ask for your money back.

Jess if you like it keep it. I wouldn't but maybe in hand it looks better than the photo you provided.

To me it was a great sculpt, gone bad, because of bad casting.

I agree. I sure hope the same thing doesn't happen to Armando. :(

WOW! Jessica, you did a smoking job. She looks wonderful.:monkey2:monkey5

I'm taking a quick break while filming tonight.

Hey guys, I'm awfully sorry to hear about the Brent sculpt. Hopefully something can be worked out. We're all good little FREAKS here. :monkey3

Jessica, can I ask now, and you have a year to make it, Can you make my Armando outfit? :eek:

See you guys soon.:joy

Jessica, my insomniac friend, where are you? Hopefully you're sleeping.

Here are two quick snap shots of the Chimp gang hanging out between shoots enjoying the craft services.

IMG_2243a.jpg

IMG_2248a.jpg

Free broken Brent sculpt for the first person who wants it!

My apologies for the late response but this is the first time I'm seeing this. KFOG's money has been refunded.

For the record, I am not out to scam SSF or send them a shoddy product. I'm sorry to see that KFOG turned to the forum before working this out with me.

Last edited:
Jessica, my insomniac friend, where are you? Hopefully you're sleeping.

Here are two quick snap shots of the Chimp gang hanging out between shoots enjoying the craft services.

IMG_2243a.jpg

IMG_2248a.jpg

Nice shots Sticks! I love the behind the scenes shots. Any shots of the stars smoking with those long cigarette holders? You've really dressed up the sets nicely.

I can't wait to see this film.

Sticks, I love your photographs! I am sure those are tofu burgers they are eating. These photos just make me smile! Your sets are fantastic and I too can't wait to see your film. How do you keep your figures posed so nicely? Mine are always threatening to collapse--just the slightest breeze will make my Zira swoon over and faint.

I stayed away from the forum last night just tossing and turning...somebody wants to commission me to make them the following outfits for their 12 inch Kenner figures, and I don't know what this means:

-Han Solo in Hoth (Ice Planet) outfit
-Luke in Bespin outfit
-Leia in Bespin outfit
-Lando Calrissian

Sticks--I will help you out with Armando's outfit--I just need good photo references. And a year out sounds nice and unpressured. I love working on stuff for my ape buddies.

And one last thought...Snick is the best.

Jess.

I stayed away from the forum last night just tossing and turning...somebody wants to commission me to make them the following outfits for their 12 inch Kenner figures, and I don't know what this means:

-Han Solo in Hoth (Ice Planet) outfit
-Luke in Bespin outfit
-Leia in Bespin outfit
-Lando Calrissian

Jess.

If you don't already know, those four 12" Kenner fiugres were in the production pipeline at Kenner back in 1979-80. But with the lack luster performance of the Star Wars 12" line, the 12" Empire Strikes Back wave (which includes those four figures) were cancelled.

Why would anyone bother with commisioning clothing form their cheap old Kenner... maybe... perhaps they wish to pass them off as the RARE versions on Ebay. Star Wars collecting community can be a wretched hive of scum and villiany... at times.

If you want me to I can e-mail you a picture or two of those vintage figures for reference. But if you want my advise, if you don't NEED the money, I'd pass on the commission. You should be doing products that you can have fun doing.

Anyway... that's my two cents. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Yes PZ--e-mail me some photos if you can, and thanks for the warning. Good to know my friends are looking out for me.

Jess.

Back