Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rarely see their posts, though...there must be a setting in your preferences. I will go check it out. I am going to e-mail you the photo I sent Angel of my Lawgiver.

NO... NOT LEWIS AND STEVIE!!! :google :google :google

I'd rather have a 12" figure of the gorilla that chokes Milo to death in the silly ape suit than those guys!!! :D

Yuck! I really hated that monster! That was such a barf of a costume. Can't believe they used that guy...:lol

Sticks, someone wants to know if your diorama includes the Lawgiver, and I couldn't remember. I am asking now in case you check in at the crack of dawn like you did last time...

Jess.

Sticks, someone wants to know if your diorama includes the Lawgiver, and I couldn't remember. I am asking now in case you check in at the crack of dawn like you did last time...

Jess.

Ohh, I'm so tired. I just finished capturing, and need to go to bed. Jessica, I sent you a PM. Thank you for everything you have done. You'll have to give me the link so I can see it. Thanks you so much..

Good night, and good morning all.

P.S.

Angel those outfits look stupendous! You are one lucky Gorilla . Great job as always Jessica.

NO... NOT LEWIS AND STEVIE!!! :google :google :google

I'd rather have a 12" figure of the gorilla that chokes Milo to death in the silly ape suit than those guys!!! :D

Remember, you couldn't get to Armando if not for Lewis and Stevie!!
And, a Natalie Trundy could get "made-up" into Lisa......

Thanks for stopping by and posting, Icummins... your posts are always welcomed here. It's always good to hear from someone outside of our regular Ape council members. :D

Thanks! Just so you know, I do read this thread regularly... just don't post as much as I should. You guys are doing some fantastic customs and dioramas and it is a shame that more people don't take an interest.

Oh! And just to make a small correction... my username begins with a lower case "L". :D

I forgot to mention that I was able to purchase 3.5 yards of the perfect chimp green fabric to make myself a costume! Finally, after all these years of looking...

Hi Jess! Yes, you really nailed that Zira outfit. I really understand why Angel is so happy. Great job all. Now bring on the wagon pics!

Remember, you couldn't get to Armando if not for Lewis and Stevie!!

Come to think of it, I too have some unfortunate friends that embarass the hell out of me. :rolleyes:

And, a Natalie Trundy could get "made-up" into Lisa......

Look, the ONLY reason Natalie Trundy is in Escape (besides the obvious one of being the producer's wife :rolleyes:) was she was bound and determined to upstage poor Roddy McDowall (who HAD to drop out of Beneath due to other committments :monkey2)... her fiendish plot was to be in MORE Ape films than Roddy, himself. :google :google :google

And she almost succeeded that golddigger! Ultimately, she and Roddy tie with four films each. But Roddy HAD his revenge... HE "Ape"ared in the ENTIRE RUN of TV series (admittedly it didn't run for very long :()therefore FOREVER trumping her shameless grab for supremacy within the Ape saga. HA... HA... HA... begone devil woman!!!

Geez, I really should stop using the bold type... and so many icons, wow. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

It makes me loopy.

PZ, I have a question for you...do you think the Lawgiver looks Asian? I think so. Wasn't one of the first guinea pigs for the makeup Asian (wasn't he Chinese?)...as were the majority of the people they first put makeup on, because the makeup department thought it would be easier to use faces with flatter noses?

PZ, I have a question for you...do you think the Lawgiver looks Asian? I think so. Wasn't one of the first guinea pigs for the makeup Asian (wasn't he Chinese?)...as were the majority of the people they first put makeup on, because the makeup department thought it would be easier to use faces with flatter noses?

Yeah, I've always thought that the Lawgiver looked Asian as well. Like I've stated before, I believe that the picture I use as my avatar of the orangutan was the model for the lawgiver and he is Asian... I believe. :rolleyes:

And you are right, I seem to remember reading (perhaps it's in the Planet of the Apes Revisisted book) that the reason why the original "guinea pigs" were Asian is because they typically have smaller or flatter noses... that there was concern in controlling the size of the ape muzzle. I might be wrong... if anybody knows different please chime in.

Thanks! Just so you know, I do read this thread regularly... just don't post as much as I should. You guys are doing some fantastic customs and dioramas and it is a shame that more people don't take an interest.

So, I take it that you our moderator, Lonnie? Are you making sure that us Ape folk play nice? Well, you won't find many gorilla warmongers here... just peaceful chimps and orangutans. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

I wonder if all in the ape council will meet tonight in Central City--it is Friday, after all. HAPPY FRIDAY everyone!!

Back