Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received a package in the mail today from Jessica. She sure uses an awful lot of tape and wrapping! I couldn't get the thing open and my anticipation was really growing. I was like a child at Christmas...

As I open it and looked at each piece my heart raced and I repeatedly thought... Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god… Oh my god… Oh my god… Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

I am just blown away! I've got to post a few pictures tonight... these clothes are just incredible! Who would have thought that Zira would become my favorite figure??? ~Angel~ :angelsmil

I hope I didn't step out of line but I started a new thread featuring stickmans impressive diorama.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32797

Trying to get more interest in the Apes again.

Apes! Apes! Apes!

Thank you for doing that! Stickman's most impressive diorama needs to be displayed. I'm surprised it hasn't hit my e-mail yet...Stickman, if you don't mind, I have to post your diorama at the Mego Museum...

Jess.

Angel, I kept checking and rechecking to see if you had posted--hoping it was my package that came. Was it what you thought it would be, now that it is in your paws?

Jess.

Angel, I kept checking and rechecking to see if you had posted--hoping it was my package that came. Was it what you thought it would be, now that it is in your paws?

Jess.

I received your package in the mail today! You sure use an awful lot of tape and wrapping! I couldn't get the thing open, and my anticipation was really growing. I was like a child at Christmas...

As I open it and looked at each piece my heart raced, and I repeatedly thought... Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god… Oh my god… Oh my god… Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

I am just blown away! I've got to post a few pictures tonight Jessica... these clothes you made are just incredible! Who would have thought that Zira would become my favorite figure??? ~Angel~ :angelsmil

Last edited:
Here are some more pictures of the celebrities!

When I bought my first 2 Sideshow figures (nearly 2 years ago) I was very excited. I couldn't keep my eyes off of them! These Escape figures are so are so friggin' cool! Without you, they would not exist! Thanks Jessica!

Last edited:
OMG Angel...I am going to have to sew Cornelius a suit--it's just not the same dynamics between the duo when he is in an ape suit...Did you see the brown fabric I placed in the same box? I found the same pattern but in a blue-gray pattern (although not the light gray). Do you want me to send it to you?

OMG Angel...I am going to have to sew Cornelius a suit--it's just not the same dynamics between the duo when he is in an ape suit...Did you see the brown fabric I placed in the same box? I found the same pattern but in a blue-gray pattern (although not the light gray). Do you want me to send it to you?

Send what? The fabric, or the blue-gray suit? :lol

By the way, that new Lawgiver sculpt ofyours is looking really good! You and your work are amazing!

Last edited:
Thank you for doing that! Stickman's most impressive diorama needs to be displayed. I'm surprised it hasn't hit my e-mail yet...Stickman, if you don't mind, I have to post your diorama at the Mego Museum...

Jess.

Jess could you also post it on that Yahoo Apes Message Board? They deserve to see this masterpiece as well. I'd do it myself but I just don't get the logistics of that site.

Great idea, Jungle. I will do this. The whole world must see this masterpiece. It's done--I created an album entitled Stickman's Incredible 1/6 masterpieces. I will start putting his work in there as time permits.

Last edited:
I forgot to say, gang, that for the past few days I have been going through a variety of stores looking for blouse material for another set of Zira's clothing. Today I hit GOLD---er, pink. I found a blouse with the same soft pink that I used for Angel's Escape outfit. I found it at Ross--some ugly blouse with no sleeves, but the material is perfect for my needs. So now I can make another! Woo hoo! :banana :banana :banana

Last edited:
I received your package in the mail today! You sure use an awful lot of tape and wrapping! I couldn't get the thing open, and my anticipation was really growing. I was like a child at Christmas...

As I open it and looked at each piece my heart raced, and I repeatedly thought... Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god… Oh my god… Oh my god… Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

I am just blown away! I've got to post a few pictures tonight Jessica... these clothes you made are just incredible! Who would have thought that Zira would become my favorite figure??? ~Angel~ :angelsmil

Angel... you are ONE LUCKY MONKEY!!! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Jess could you also post it on that Yahoo Apes Message Board? They deserve to see this masterpiece as well. I'd do it myself but I just don't get the logistics of that site.

Me too. I re-registered again recently and now my old e-mail (that's the address I originally signed up with) is being stuffed with every new posting on the site. I can't seem to turn it off! :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Back