Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DM I'd also have to agree that FZ Taylor is the best human in the series. I don't remember but doesn't he also have the dirty body that Slave Bren had? Or is he clean underneath. He also has the real size feet too right? Or was that just Slave Taylor and Brent?

I think that the Prisoner Taylor was my favorite human in the series. And I agree with Angel, my favorite ape was the FZ Zaius. :D

Although I'm REALLY loving my Cornelius now that he sports Snick's glyphs. :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

PZ - Why are you looking for cheap chimp? :naughty

:lol:lol:lol

I was thinking about getting another Cornelius to have Mat sign it at this years SDCC.

And of course when you, Angel, have cleared your project table I'd like to get that Galen head from you and I'll need another chimp for that. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

No pressure. :D

I just noticed Angel that you are slowly creeping up to me in the post count department. I forsee that sometime in the next month or two you will leave me in the dust. :(

And I've been posting here for over four years. :google

I was thinking about getting another Cornelius to have Mat sign it at this years SDCC.

And of course when you, Angel, have cleared your project table I'd like to get that Galen head from you and I'll need another chimp for that. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

I've been getting e-mails from people overseas who want that chimp head also! It'll happen buddy. Did you get your Lawgiver back yet?

YES!! Must... have...Galen!!
And more chimps!!
And gorillas!!!
Y'know, you think Sideshow would make a small run of the ape series just to help us out. :rolleyes:

Angel, I didn't know you were going to paint up the Armando heads. I can't wait to see how yours will look!! I thought you were only concentrating on gorillas. If you can paint Galen, then you definitely can paint Armando!!

Last edited:
I agreed to paint the Armando sculpts (for several interested people) when I first started signing onto The Armando Project. One person was only interetested if I made him the entire figure. I thought that if I painted the heads for some folks it would increase the success rate in getting Armando made. It worked! I'm so glad I don't have to paint all of the Armando sculpts! Making human flesh look godd is a real ^^^^^.

But you're right Jess. At this point in time, I only want to paint gorillas. They're much easier. :)

Last edited:
O'kay, whose got the corn? I was wondering if there ia such a thing as miniature corn that you could plant. I was wanting to make a hunt scene. Any suggestion? Run Dodge, run!:chase

Prisoner Taylor has a dirty body and the real human feet! Slave Taylor and the Exclusive Brent did as well. I'm glad SS did that! They look mah-velous.

I worked on dying all those garage rags yesterday and plan on getting those off in the mail today to Jess. She can assess them and we'll make more choices after that I guess.

I dyed a couple turtlenecks brown for Brians Armando (and mine) last night and they look really cool. I also had to dye his brown jacket I got for Armando. It sems the color was just too light the way it came out and looked odd with the darker brown turtleneck.

The outfit is looking great!

O'kay, whose got the corn? I was wondering if there ia such a thing as miniature corn that you could plant. I was wanting to make a hunt scene. Any suggestion? Run Dodge, run!:chase

I have no suggestions KFog, other than to say “just do it”. Think about it a few days. Then make something happen! I wish everyone here would apply them selves and just try. I'm proof of that. I never did anything like this. Things never get accomplished by just wishing and saying I want that...

Back