Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes! That was my 1300th post. Angel I'm catching up...watch out! And I'm not counting the other 1800 from the other forums I hang out at.

Thanks, Hasslein! I'm so happy to hear that you will be purchasing soon. That will be 5 total. 20 more to go to make the universe well again....

The Ape Army in here definitely seems like the most customizing gang here at the freaks...it's always cool looking through here and catching up with what you're all doing....

Has anyone posted any shots of that Burke yet?

Here's a new desktop of an Ape Enforcer on patrol in Ape City...
2612975743_1ed240abbe_o.jpg

And PZ....be sure and let us know if Mr. Falls has any more apes on the horizon if you get a chance at SDCC to ask....

I'm going to buy a couple soon. I wonder when she is going to have the nerve to list Armando.

I've actually been quite surprised that Armando has not seen the auction block or been listed on her site.

JediBear, I don't know that anyone has a painted Burke yet, but here are her two versions:

The Ape Army in here definitely seems like the most customizing gang here at the freaks...it's always cool looking through here and catching up with what you're all doing....

Has anyone posted any shots of that Burke yet?

And PZ....be sure and let us know if Mr. Falls has any more apes on the horizon if you get a chance at SDCC to ask....
Cool pic indeed...simple yet effetive.Looks as if he is guarding the cilantro from the scavaging humans:D

Received the 5 Planet of the Apes figures today, got a great deal on them from Hong Kong.

I like to repaint and make my figs look as good as posable, going to start with the gorilla soldier as at the moment he's the first figure ive opened and really like this guy.

Ian-I'm a newbie to the SS POTA & they are awesome.I too have bought some apes from the guy in HK.Price was very reasonable & worth the wait.

I've seen your work before & really like the improvements you've made to 1/6 Star Wars figures...can't wait to see what your handy paint work will contribute to the Apes.

Will do Jedibear... and thanks for posting the cool pic!!! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

I worked on all six of the brake pads for the ape wagons today by putting much more detail into them. As soon as I mount them on one of the wagons, it'll be finished and boxed up.

I know. I know. You've all heard that before huh? But it's true!

I also worked a little more on the statue of Caesar. (It's looking really good!)

Any chance of getting pictures of your amazing custom work for SDCC?

Proto/Jess - I'm watching my Rebel Ape Chimp auction on eBay. It ends within the hour! I'm hoping to divert the money from that over to something else I just won on eBay. I'll get some pictures and share my new collectibles with you!

I'm not very solvent right now. I shot what little extra money I had on those Ape heads. :rolleyes:

I'm still paying for the bills from my son's hospital stay. :(

I wish you luck on the auction. :D

What are you looking for? Do you just want a bunch of pictures that I've already taken and already shared with you guys? When do you need them by? (I don’t have time to take all new pictures PZ.)

I'd probably be best off just putting them on a CD and mailing them to you. That way you could take your pick. I have dial up, so it would take an eternity to sent groups pictures to you.

Whatever is the easiest for you, Angel. A CD of your work would be cool... even for MY collection. :D

Thanks Proto! I'll be sitting here for the next 40 minutes watching it. What do you think it'll go for?

It would be great to see this thing hit the $100 mark. But I think it will go for around $80. How many watchers are looking at the auction? That usually is an indication that there might be some last minute snipper bidding.

I was thinking about bidding on it just to spike up the price for you... but that is against Ebay rules :)D)... besides with my luck I'd end up being the high bidder. :rolleyes:

Proto - When do you need the disc by? I'll have to go buy some. The kids used up my stash of CDs.

Well, I'm leaving on July 23rd. So... if you get the disc from you by the 15th that would be great. The would give my some time to look over the disc and get the shots I want to add printed.

Well, it's bumped up a little bit... to nearly $68.... and with less than 6 minutes to go. This is exciting. :D

Back