Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yea...I should post them. I was just going to send them out. Enaud said not to worry about glyphs--he will do those. Stand by for some pics later. I'm trying to put together a kite and spend a few hours kite flying with the boys. I bought a used 3D walking tiger kite from Ebay and it did not come with instructions. I printed instructions a few years ago but I can't find those and I cant find the directions on the internet anymore.

Finally got to see Sticks' video... It was just astounding the amount of work that was put into it.

The production values were miles beyond the other competing films. Sticks... if you're out there buddy... Grand Slam! I hope you win, for all your hard work and creativity, you deserve it.

I miss you pal, Hope you return to us when you are able.

God Speed Stickman!

I just had to Vote for Video #15 for Stickman. He put so much work into That Apes stadium and plus he is one of us. Adam's the Man!:clap:bow:mexwave:winner:winner:winner :ccheerlea:ccheerlea:ccheerlea

Here is a photo of my marauder ape posing as Julius:

Julius010.jpg

Sticks, wherever you are, I hope you are well. Your video was truly the best out there, not just because it was ape-related but because it outshines the rest.

This guys got a Virdon/Burke type hairstyle. Who wants him on ebay. Go for it!:monkey5

1/6 Action Figure FIFA Michael Ballack Head Sculpt Item number: 280229869703

I'm still waiting for Ada's sculpt to arrive. I'd rather have that sculpt, no matter how pin-headed it is...I can get him rescaled to correct 1:6 by the guy from the UK, or shrink him down 1:9 scale for Megos...

I'm still waiting for Ada's sculpt to arrive. I'd rather have that sculpt, no matter how pin-headed it is...I can get him rescaled to correct 1:6 by the guy from the UK, or shrink him down 1:9 scale for Megos...

You'll need to sand the neck down to be proportionate to the head.

Good luck. I still haven't heard back from her regarding the Sawyer sculpt, then I still have to address Milla. Her own pic of the Sawyer sculpt says its 42mm from chin to top of head. It's only 35mm in reality.
<sigh>

PZ, this photo is for you!!

cap004.jpg

Wow... what a photo, thanx, Jess!!! Again, you have posted a picture I've NEVER seen before.

I really think this guy was the model for the Lawgiver statue. Sans glasses... does anyone else see the resemblance?

I was great to see Stickman's video finally posted at the Sideshow website. :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

It's by far the best one posted. :D

It is looks like he is currently in the lead... GO, STICKS, GO!!!!

Was Joe Wong the same actor that was seen being made up as a chimp in the vintage "making of" clip? The clip was included in the Behind the Planet of the Apes DVD.

I know they used asian actors as guinea pigs for the make-ups due to their smaller noses. Lucky guys... those "guinea pig" apes. :D

Back