Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at the prototype Zaius's shoulders. Talk about steep, huh?

I think they modeled the Lawgiver after this prototype. It's a bit stylized, but the LG hairline looks almost like this prototype Zaius.

cap004.jpg

258081128_770b2d990e.jpg

Last edited:
PZ, how can you tell that Sticks is in the lead?

One the main page of the Sideshow Website they have a tally of this poll. Currently, Video 15 has 30 votes... which has 7 more votes than the video in second place.

Now this is a poll than Sideshow will definitely see. We must let every Ape fan know about this poll. All Apes fans MUST rock the vote!!! :banana :banana :banana

I have asked the apeheads on the apes yahoo and apesdg yahoo and my friends on the MegoMuseum to rock the vote. You must tell all your cyberfriends/family, too!! Let the word out.

Invade! Invade! Invade!

Did that vest come yet, Kfog? I would wait a few more days for it to show up. I can always whip you another one but let's just see what the mailman brings. Give it five more days and then let me know.

Hi Jess. Is that because it went flat rate? You are in Nothern California and I am in Glendale Az. That is only around 700 miles. Why would it take 11 business days. Oh well, I can wait. Your doing me a big favor anyway. I appreciate it always, Kent.:monkey5:rolleyes:

Strange, Kfog. I sent it out first class mail. The system hasn't disappointed me too terribly yet...I know it will show up.

Kfog, to settle your angst, remember, I'm not going anywhere soon...I wouldn't stress about not getting the extra Burke vest. I've got tons of fabric left from that.

How is your mom doing?

Last edited:
Kfog, to settle your angst, remember, I'm not going anywhere soon...I wouldn't stress about not getting the extra Burke vest. I've got tons of fabric left from that.

How is your mom doing?

Hi Jess! It is funny that you asked! She started her Chemotherapy today and will end in 7 weeks. She has the first week of chemo and the seventh/last week of Chemo. Every week in between will be Radiation treatment. Thanks for asking, Kent.

Sticks now has 44 votes versus 27 for second place...

Let's all push him over the top. All the work he did makes him deserve the win!

Wow Snick, that is totally cool!!! Can't wait to see the ANSA launch of that baby!! Will it be manned by film or Tv crew or a simian crew?

Thx! I wish it was screen accurate. It still needs the flooring, carpeting and back support.

Iron - Taylor is going to be sitting in the chair and the starfield will light up. The console might light up too. Most likely I'll swap out Taylor with different figures.

PZ, the other reason why I think the LG is based on the prototype Zaius is the steepness of the shoulders. What do you think?

LawgiverStatue.gif

cap004.jpg

Back