Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a bunch Kent!!!

No Problemo Adam! I hope you enjoy and take advantage of everything Sideshow has to offer! You have awakened them to the fact that the Apes line continues to be very popular. I can forsee some future Planet of the Apes figures being produced by Sideshow and this would be one great reason why. Great going Dude! Kent.:banana:banana:banana

Stick's video winning the fan favorite is a great victory for Central City and for all apes fans!! What more can I say about something that totally blew all competition out of the water? There was a moment when I feared all was lost...as I watched the vote tally tick in favor of the other commercial. I was on pins and needles and any ape fan awake at that time probably heard my wail of lament...and answered to secure your win.

Chalk up another victory for Central City.

Bugler---sound the advance...

Hey, where is everyone? Am I the only one that is unemployed and at home today?:rotfl

Good Girl! Nothing wrong with slogging as long as you are paid well (Har, Har).:lol

Paid well? I am a trained monkey earning peanuts...but I do get paid and I can hardly wait until payday because there is a raw Zira appliance/prosthetic that I want.

Congrats stickman. I've watched your video a few times now and I'm amazed at it every time. Great job. I just found this article:https://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=1566
This sounds awesome.
I don't have a blu-ray player or let alone forsee me getting one anytime in the near future...I would love to see what kind of special/bonus features they might have.

Hey, I just received an email from Ada saying that She corrected the Sawyer Head sculpt size to Match the Locke figure. :confused:
If it is one of her mass solicitaion emails,I got the same thing.My 1st reaction was like-WTF!....I guess she didn't realize it was not the same size to begin with until people b*tched about it?She must not keep all of her sculpts together in the same room.:lol

Last edited:
Look what I snagged from the Mego Marketplace...Sure, the face is a little grey, but nothing a little paint cannot fix...and the hair looks pretty awesome. This is the best looking gorilla I have seen for $65.

POTASoldierApeCostueme003.jpg

POTASoldierApeCostueme005.jpg

POTASoldierApeCostueme006.jpg

Guess the outfit looks to be more Mego than the actual movie, but I can easily fix that. I don't know why I bought it...I will never wear it...but perhaps my four-year old will someday grow into it.

LOL...I was just looking at that a few minutes ago Jess.:DI remember when those came out.I have that same mask.

Last edited:
I guess everybody else at the MM knows I'm pretty much obsessed with Planet of the Apes...

I was very impressed with the hair on the mask, even if it's fake fur. Maybe I will wear it...but I'd prefer to be a girl for Halloween.

Oh...talk about Halloween...I am slowly putting my costume together. I just bought a metallic silver dress which I will cut up and re-sew. I'm going to be a Moonbase Babe from UFO.

Back