Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't this such a cool tshirt? I have never seen it before. The graphics on it are simple yet stunning!!

Item # 220273837061 at Evilbay. It's from the UK.

159403785_o.jpg

Hi Angel! I really love the open mouthed Zaius! It is totally sweeeeet! Thanks dude, Kent.:banana

Wanted to show off my Julius I have been working on. The head is from the master angel and the rest is my work. Not quite finished but getting there.
Hope you like.

pota3.jpg

Now those hairy arms are super cool! Great job kong33!:banana

Angel, I received your wonderful package--thank you!! I need one more weekend with C's outfit for final photos, and I promise to mail out your package Monday. (I found the buttons at last, so my never fail find it prayer worked :banana!!!)

You're very welcome for that package. You've more than earned it in my eyes! :)

I also attached two extra buttons inside the jacket in case you lose one or two...hopefully not, and for fun I attached a some material near the collar of the jacket that you could use in case Cornelius ever needs to hang his jacket up on a hook. It's so tiny you might not even notice it, but that's what it's for.

You're so meticulous Jess! Thank you for doing all of that for me! :angelsmil

Sounds like a great weekend, Angel. I totally forgot about the upcoming holiday!! I am at home because now two of my kids have the flu. I am home today and might be again tomorrow, depending if the kids are over their temps or not.

This weekend I want to bang out another C suit for Snick while the project is fresh in my mind. I have to be super careful about cutting the fabric to make sure that I have enough for a third suit (for me). If I run out, I think I can replicate the pattern with Adobe Illustrator and print it out on fabric. I tried to scan the fabric, and just printing it out on paper was horrible. I can make a cleaner pattern on Illustrator.

I also want to sew some pullover hoods for my friend that I will meet up with in Atlanta for Dragon Con. He purchases raw casts of Apemania masks and paints them to create pullover masks, real human hair included. I've had the fabric he sent me since forever and it's high time I get it done.

That reminds me that I better put Ghostbusters on my Netflix!!!

There is a new ape-related forum for anybody interested in joining. I am not sure if it's OK to post about another forum on this thread, so if you have not already joined, PM me for details. I also hang out there a lot.

Angel, I received your wonderful package--thank you!! I need one more weekend with C's outfit for final photos, and I promise to mail out your package Monday. (I found the buttons at last, so my never fail find it prayer worked :banana!!!) I also attached two extra buttons inside the jacket in case you lose one or two...hopefully not, and for fun I attached a some material near the collar of the jacket that you could use in case Cornelius ever needs to hang his jacket up on a hook. It's so tiny you might not even notice it, but that's what it's for.

Hi Jess! That is totally cool adding the extras to Cornelius's Jacket. I can see Angel now taking some exquisite photos of them. Hey Angel, You need to find a Hasslein figure in a suit to be chasing after them.

The last time I was in New York City we passed where most of the exterior shots were filmed and I stopped my friends "do you know where we are?" and I sang out the beginning theme song for "GB" and I swear like 40 people shouted out "Ghost Busters!" It was really cool and funny.

I'm going to try and attend a BBQ this weekend and see what else is going on, then next week we have what's called the Oyster Festival here in Norwalk, CT.

There is a new ape-related forum for anybody interested in joining. I am not sure if it's OK to post about another forum on this thread, so if you have not already joined, PM me for details. I also hang out there a lot.

I don't know why you couldn't.

The Star Wars Freaks always talk about the Rebel Scum Forum.

Back