Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have Zira, Cornelius and that bastard Dr. Zaius ;) :D already and I have the 2 Gorillas in transit now together with Ceasar and Astronaut Taylor.

So I am about done with this line :D , although I still want a horse for one of my Gorilla soldiers.

Wanted to show off my Julius I have been working on. The head is from the master angel and the rest is my work. Not quite finished but getting there.
Hope you like.

pota3.jpg

Hasslein, Snick, this is a great place to get your ANSA outfits! (It's only $650), which I think would be cheaper than Apemania:

https://magnolic.ipower.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=40&products_id=212

This is quoted from the site: This style of flight suit was worn by Charlton Heston in the original Planet of the Apes. Made of sturdy cotton twill, the jacket is fully lined in white satin and features zippered front closure, sleeve vents and breast pocket. The pants are lined in cotton, with matching zipped side pockets and two lower cargo pockets, with zipped vents at the ankles. The jacket has inner loops which attach to buttons inside the pants, making them self-supporting.

Wanted to show off my Julius I have been working on. The head is from the master angel and the rest is my work. Not quite finished but getting there.
Hope you like.

pota3.jpg

Kong, the arms of Julius came out SO WELL!! I am jealous!

Angel, Magic Sculpt, which is what Enaud uses, is cheaper than Apoxie, right? I can't really remember...it's been awhile since I ordered Apoxie.

90501 1lb. White $14.99
90505 5lbs. White $34.99
90520 20lbs. White $119.99
90599 100lbs. White $499.99

No way! That is awesome! I wonder if they could make me a shredded one for $50. I'd be the hit at Halloween.

Shredded, as when Taylor is first captured? Couldn't you do that with plain old white pants? I remember that Taylor isn't wearing the jacket anymore when he is shot at the small cliff on the edge of the cornfield. I think you'd seriously freeze in shredded shorts, though.

Thanks for the all feedback on my Julius. I really am having a good time once again. I got out of action figures for a while but am glad to be back.
Hope those of you who have Blue Ray players or a PS3, are going to get the new pota box set. I have a 123 inch 2.35-1 screen in my home theater and cant wait for the set to arrive. Just one quick question, I have 2 of the Addar ape on stallion kits one built up and one in the box, what are they worth?

If any of you guys are interested in acquiring the conquest overalls (very movie-accurate, I am told), I have a contact for you. Just PM me for the details.

Shredded, as when Taylor is first captured? Couldn't you do that with plain old white pants? I remember that Taylor isn't wearing the jacket anymore when he is shot at the small cliff on the edge of the cornfield. I think you'd seriously freeze in shredded shorts, though.

That's what I was thinking too...the shredded white pants...not the freezing part. That suit would be awesome to own.

Angel, I received your wonderful package--thank you!! I need one more weekend with C's outfit for final photos, and I promise to mail out your package Monday. (I found the buttons at last, so my never fail find it prayer worked :banana!!!) I also attached two extra buttons inside the jacket in case you lose one or two...hopefully not, and for fun I attached a some material near the collar of the jacket that you could use in case Cornelius ever needs to hang his jacket up on a hook. It's so tiny you might not even notice it, but that's what it's for.

Back