Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Premium Format Figures are HUGE! 14 inches to 20 inches and BIGGER! They are statues that wear clothes. Very nice. Very expensive.

You forgot... very classy. :D

I can't wait to see the Apes in this scale. The jump in detail and craftsmanship, especially the clothes, from 12" to PF is usually stunning. :horror

Did you guys see this neat-o photo yet?

2071_1.jpg

Or this one?
Page_1-1.jpg

It's now official! I'm done with my 2nd ape wagon! Denise got her hooks into a monster sized box and I’ve got the packing peanuts ready! I’m going to box that puppy up tomorrow after the apoxie dries. The brake pads are mounted and looking good Sticks. :bunnydanc:elefant:bunnydanc

Alright!! I truly can't wait to get my dirty ape paws on this. Angel you are the Master Crafter. Now lets see what we can do to entice SS to expand the POTA 1:6 line.

I got it Angel, and responded. If that's the final cost I will mail it asap. I can't wait!!!

PZ--if the apes look as good as I need them to look (for the price I am going to pay), I am SO buying them! (Gee, that didn't sound very grammatically correct...but it carried a lot of emotion)...

I rushed home today to find my very expensive wig STILL ON THE PORCH! Whew!!! :banana!!!

I tried it on...umm...it totally needs curling with an iron, but I think the length is great for Zira.

I have seen the clip. Dr. Zeus, though? What a travesty.

Also...who was that lady with Rachel Ray? Has she never seen the movie? She was really shocked that the masks moved when they spoke. What planet did they come from?

I'm working on another ape child right now. Call him Arno from the TV series, or young Cornelius from Battle. Either way they look exactly the same to me as actor Bobby Porter portrayed them both.

I'll post pix when possible. :)

Last edited:
KFog how's that "stuffed Dodge" coming along for the Zaius Museum?

Ironman, what have you painted so far? Anything?

Enaud – How are your many ape projects coming along?

Jess – I’m glad Halloween in behind us; it’s time for you to start creating and inspiring everyone here.

Last edited:
Back