Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like how this guy paints! He made this comment on the following site about these Painted Frontline Blondie, Tuco & Angel Eyes with Hats from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

"For those interested in how I paint the sculpts. I first prime them with an airbrush with a water-based automotive primer. After the primer dries, I base coat the head with a flesh tone acrylic. The heads are then shaded with pastels and I paint the details, such as the eyes and lips with acrylics".

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73731

Great sculpts.

Jess. Roddy knows best.

Angel. I missed those horses, and they sold for $33.+ and that doesn't include the shipping, and I'm sure I can make those out of leather or something.

I like the cover of that Movie-Comic book. I'll have to try and get a shot like that of all the gorillas surrounding the humans after the hunt. Very cool.

Getting really tired, it might be an early night.

I really like how this guy paints! He made this comment on the following site about these Painted Frontline Blondie, Tuco & Angel Eyes with Hats from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

"For those interested in how I paint the sculpts. I first prime them with an airbrush with a water-based automotive primer. After the primer dries, I base coat the head with a flesh tone acrylic. The heads are then shaded with pastels and I paint the details, such as the eyes and lips with acrylics".

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73731

Kfog, great find on those painted heads. I love seeing other people's work. Gives me something to work up to...or something to try to emulate. Plus the background info on painting...that's precious info for me. Thanks!! :banana

Kfog, great find on those painted heads. I love seeing other people's work. Gives me something to work up to...or something to try to emulate. Plus the background info on painting...that's precious info for me. Thanks!! :banana

I thought that You and Angel would appreciate the particular painting style!:D

Angel. I missed those horses, and they sold for $33.+ and that doesn't include the shipping, and I'm sure I can make those out of leather or something.

I like the cover of that Movie-Comic book. I'll have to try and get a shot like that of all the gorillas surrounding the humans after the hunt. Very cool.

Getting really tired, it might be an early night.

Hey Adam! It sounds like You have as much trouble sleeping as me. Yea, that Magazine looks great! Maybe IM could shoot us a couple pics on the forum! IM?:rolleyes:

Hey Adam! It sounds like You have as much trouble sleeping as me. Yea, that Magazine looks great! Maybe IM could shoot us a couple pics on the forum! IM?:rolleyes:

Yeah Steve can you do that PLEASE!!!

Yeah since I've gotten home I haven't slept weel at all. It doesn't help that I'm a light sleeper and my brother gets up to go to work at 3AM. So that's been my schedule.

I've been watching a lot of Abott and Costello on DVD late nights to help me sleep. I'll be watching "Meet the Killer" tonight, and maybe "go to Mars." tomorrow.

Hey Adam! I noticed that a seller that I have bought from on ebay offered a Kirk and Spock custom sculpts this past October..

Yeah Steve can you do that PLEASE!!!

Yeah since I've gotten home I haven't slept weel at all. It doesn't help that I'm a light sleeper and my brother gets up to go to work at 3AM. So that's been my schedule.

I've been watching a lot of Abott and Costello on DVD late nights to help me sleep. I'll be watching "Meet the Killer" tonight, and maybe "go to Mars." tomorrow.

Who's on First? What's on second and Who's on third was a funny skit by them.:rotfl

Back