Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STICKS - I watched 2 full episodes from the POTA TV series for you with hopes of getting those screen shots you wanted. You can rule out "Escape from Tomorrow" and the other episode that you described. Urkos HQ wasn't in either. :(

Hmmm. i don't get it. i can almost see the scene in my mind. Thanks so much for watching all that candy, i just don't get it. i know that there was a scene where Urko came into an ape building, where there were two gorillas sitting. There was the Red Gorilla Flag on the wall and one of the Spiked weapons from Beneath POTA on the wall as well. I could have sworn it was the episode where Galen came to warn Urko that there was to be an attempt on his life. Hmmm. Can anyone else help? Thanks again Angel for your help...

I may have to order spray paint on line. :( Sometimes living in city with no wheels is hard.

Hmmm. i don't get it. i can almost see the scene in my mind. Thanks so much for watching all that candy, i just don't get it. i know that there was a scene where Urko came into an ape building, where there were two gorillas sitting. There was the Red Gorilla Flag on the wall and one of the Spiked weapons from Beneath POTA on the wall as well. I could have sworn it was the episode where Galen came to warn Urko that there was to be an attempt on his life. Hmmm. Can anyone else help? Thanks again Angel for your help...

I may have to order spray paint on line. :( Sometimes living in city with no wheels is hard.

Hi Stickman! I can watch a couple tonight and help you guys out. I know that there were a couple different shows that showed the Urko headquarters. I remember the map on the wall and Urko's chair and Ape flag.

Enaud!!! I just had the craziest idea this morning!!! You know how you made that Beneath club? I was just thinking of how I could add something like that to our decor, and I think I can pull it off. All I have to do is find an Asian-inspired floor lamp that has the wooden poles...bring out the Apoxie, craft foam, glue gun and styrofoam balls--decorate the poles of that to make the wicked looking spikes...and voila!! A beautiful Planet of the Apes inspired floor lamp! I'm on the lookout for a floor lamp now that I could "fix up" :banana :banana :banana

Oh hell yeah!Awesome idea!I'm thinking of one of those halogen floorstanding lamps would work well.They're fairly inexpensive.I think the diameter of the shaft/pole part just might be about the same as the handle.

It could double as a coat rack too:naughty

Oh hell yeah!Awesome idea!I'm thinking of one of those halogen floorstanding lamps would work well.They're fairly inexpensive.I think the diameter of the shaft/pole part just might be about the same as the handle.

It could double as a coat rack too:naughty

I am looking for a black halogen lamp now...they are pricing about $75 and up on Evilbay after shipping/handling...But I think it would just add the perfect touch in my bedroom!! :naughty

I like how GoApeBilly calls Evilbay "Feebay" :lol

Jess.

I don't have the DVD's handy but I recall a red flag in the Deception episode. I don't know if this is the one you mean though.

Sticks-Your pics look great!I can't wait to see pics of your wagon all painted up & displayed with your figures along with your cool photogaphy techniques applied.

I am looking for a black halogen lamp now...they are pricing about $75 and up on Evilbay after shipping/handling...But I think it would just add the perfect touch in my bedroom!! :naughty

I like how GoApeBilly calls Evilbay "Feebay" :lol

Jess.

Noooooooooooo!:horrorCheck target or walmart...you'll get one for less than $30.

....Oh I know...I LAMO when I read "feebay".What made that so funny to me was that a buddy of mine just sold a bunch of things a few weeks ago & he's still ^^^^^ing about fees,etc......can't wait to tell him that one.

Here's the Caesar Statue surrounded in clay and the beginings of the Lego box. Almost time to start pouring the RTV mold rubber.:blah:blah:blah

I really hate the fact that I missed out on your Caesar statue. Oh well... there is always that one you're saving for Ebay. :rolleyes:

I really hate the fact that I missed out on your Caesar statue. Oh well... there is always that one you're saving for Ebay. :rolleyes:

will jedi mind tricks work to make you forget that one :maul haha just ordered the premium format too :monkey1

That Zaius is one great looking figure...

I'm just not ready to step into the land of Premium Formats. The price isn't an issue I just don't have the room for these... 1/6th is a far better format for me.

Congrats to all who will be buying this. Especially to you Proto... I know you've been waiting for this one!

Hi Stickman! I can watch a couple tonight and help you guys out. I know that there were a couple different shows that showed the Urko headquarters. I remember the map on the wall and Urko's chair and Ape flag.

That would be very cool of you KFog. Thank you.

I see the PF is up. Ohhh I'm tempted so much. The Flex plan sounds so tempting, so much that I'm thinking of getting the Han Carbonite for free and picking the good Dr. up on the Flex. :google:google:google

I just got a bad voicemail from my boss. Apparently she is highly disappointed with the simple table I submitted, and she's going to talk to me and another project manager about the quality of our work. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

I'm just so not enthused here. After 8 years of plugging away here...I just can't focus or concentrate.

Jess I hope everything went well in the meeting.

I still have a job! I need to FOCUS and stop thinking about APES!

I ordered the Zaius PF Exclusive. OUCH. I don't care. This mazinga is worth it.

The beneficial thing about Han is, it's not an exclusive, It's 1:6th scale, and He's guaranteed to only go down on the 2nd hand market. I've already seen him for $189.

Dr Z on the other hand looks so cool I just don't have the space to start a collection of this size. Oh I don't know!!!!!!!, WOW seeing Jessica bite makes me want it all the more, Us Apes need to stick together!

So guys still no new photos, I did a little mache tonight and worked on the main building. I did post the Ape photos on my Facebook page.:horror I've never shown my friends any of my figure pictures. LOL We'll see what happens, and who doesn't call me anymore. :lol:lol

I'm in. I bit. I don't know where this is gonna go, but he's surely getting displayed. My first PF is a POTA PF. :date:inlove

Even for us unemployed, the Flexpay is very tempting. Even more tempting is the May 2009 deadline. Surely I will be back to work then!!!

One thing about PF though. What is underneath the clothes. Is it a molded body or just wire with hands, feet, and a head? Is it poseable? Any one know please let me know. I have not bought a PF figure.

Oh, almost forgot, Thanks for posting the link Proto! I didn't know about it being up for order until I saw your post.

The only thing is OUCH Sideshow! Over $200.00 in an almost depression economy!!

I agree! That PF Zaius figure is outstanding. I wonder why they didn't have a good shot of the boot Glyph? They have four shots and not one close of the boots.:confused:

Back