Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PZ, regarding the glyph gloves...I'm going to make my own. I think your computer must have conked out on you when I posted the gloves I found. Anyway, when I am done, I will post photos. I would have only spent $50...

PZ, regarding the glyph gloves...I'm going to make my own. I think your computer must have conked out on you when I posted the gloves I found. Anyway, when I am done, I will post photos. I would have only spent $50...

I've been trying to read all of the back pages I missed when my computer was out... boy you apes sure have the gift of grab.

I have yet to see those pictures you speak of... PLEASE post those pics of those gloves when they are ready. :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Sorry to hear you guys are having such a hard time at work recently. Hope things will get better soon. :D

The beneficial thing about Han is, it's not an exclusive, It's 1:6th scale, and He's guaranteed to only go down on the 2nd hand market. I've already seen him for $189.
That is probably the #1 reason for holding off right now.It seems if it doesn't sell out within the 1st 2 days of preorder,chances are it's going to be around for a while & will be cheaper later on down the road.

And this photo is just not right...(but it's a great shot of Virdon's face though).

c12a_1_b.jpg

Kind of reminds me of one of the pictures you see in a sales ad or dept store catalog...with 4 or 5 guys standing around a fire place with smiles & coffee cups....wearing only long underwear.

(cringes & shivers)Very disturbing

I've been trying to read all of the back pages I missed when my computer was out... boy you apes sure have the gift of grab.

I have yet to see those pictures you speak of... PLEASE post those pics of those gloves when they are ready. :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Sorry to hear you guys are having such a hard time at work recently. Hope things will get better soon. :D

PZ, here are the gloves I found, but haven't worked on them yet. Soon though...I've got a full plate.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1211594&postcount=11055

I called Sideshow to inquire about the PF Zaius. The fellow I sopke to said that he seems to be selling very well. He said he has saw alot of orders come through on hime today. I wonder if he will sell out anytime soon!

I wonder how well the standard PF Zaius will sell, and how much Sideshow will make of Zaius...1,000? 2,000? The difference between exclusive and standard is $10, and it's just the doll...

I also wonder how many exclusive Zaius PFs Sideshow will be churning out.

I wonder how well the standard PF Zaius will sell, and how much Sideshow will make of Zaius...1,000? 2,000? The difference between exclusive and standard is $10, and it's just the doll...

I also wonder how many exclusive Zaius PFs Sideshow will be churning out.

The new letter stated that the doll hand was a switchable hand. I wonder if the PF will come with both sets of hands or it will be the doll hand only. I agree though that he looks pretty lame holding out his hand with nothing in it. Maybe with out the doll he is The PF Zaius down and out on his luck figure. " Hey Cornelius, how about that 50 bucks you owe me? I could really use it now due to the economy!"

I hope they make a Cornelius and Zira PF. I'm ALL over those figures if they make them!!

I hear that. Especially since the PF has more detail to their face. But, I do wish that SS would release some 12inch figures of the Apes also.

He does look odd holding his hand out like that. Doubt anybody will use the PF Zaius to hold their keys, after spending such big chimpchange like that...

I wish SS would churn out some more gorillas. I need to seriously build up my army.

If they make more 1/6 scale apes, maybe they could have new gorilla head sculpts! What a dreamer I am...

I wish SS would churn out some more gorillas. I need to seriously build up my army.

If they make more 1/6 scale apes, maybe they could have new gorilla head sculpts! What a dreamer I am...

I will dream with you! A new sculpt for a TV gorilla!

Back