Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ironman, the only way to get better is to start somewhere. So...get cracking since you have about 100 heads that need painting. :whip Before very long, you will be able to stand alongside the masters and maybe someday even work on the side painting heads.

I hope to get to them, at least started, after she gets home from the hospital. We'll have to see how things go. I also just got some bad health news on Friday, but I have to take care of her first.

I hope to get to them, at least started, after she gets home from the hospital. We'll have to see how things go. I also just got some bad health news on Friday, but I have to take care of her first.

That does not bode well, Ironman. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 You must take care of yourself, too, so you can take care of her.

Apes are still popular in comics

Ironman, those are super cool. Can you e-mail them to me if you have larger ones? I want to try this new chemical I found that you can use to transfer images (particularly laser printed images) from paper onto fabric, and it's washable. Those would make awesome t-shirts!!!!!!

Presenting the other background gorilla. I actually had an accident with him today--he was uncured and I was walking around holding him gingerly with my fingers (to not smush him) and he fell a few feet onto the floor and landed on top of his head and had a minor dent on his muzzle. I was able to fix him quickly and decided to just fire him up in the oven.

IMG_5545.jpg
IMG_5547.jpg

IMG_5549.jpg
IMG_5548.jpg

I want to compare the first background gorilla and the new background gorilla, just to make sure that they don't really look alike. Try to ignore the ink on gorilla #2's nose...

dec2008172-2.jpg
IMG_5549.jpg
[

I don't know. Maybe he is taking a vacation...but wherever he is I am sure he is working on a masterpiece that will take our breath away. Maybe he's painting his wagon????

Nooooo... "Paint Your Wagon" was an Eastwood and Lee Marvin Flick....

But it was 20th Century Fox. I believe.

OMG!! LOOK at my dining room chairs! They have the ammo pouch buttons that you see on gorilla bandoliers!!!

IMG_4868.jpg

ape3.jpg

Last edited:
Did any of my Ape brethren get a Sideshow calendar in the mail recently that they aren't going to use? Please let me know... I'd like to take it off your hands. Would you believe I have yet to get a calendar this year? :rolleyes:

ape3.jpg

Did any of my Ape brethren get a Sideshow calendar in the mail recently that they aren't going to use? Please let me know... I'd like to take it off your hands. Would you believe I have yet to get a calendar this year? :rolleyes:

ape3.jpg

I have one Pz! I won't be using it at all. My mother bought me an Ansel Adams Calendar so I'm using that one. Send me your info.

OMG!! I'm so dreading my class!! I wish I had a gorilla backpack to make me feel better, but I don't. Class starts Jan. 15 and won't end until May. Oh, the agony...

Work is slow as molasses, too. Wonder if my neck is next on the chopping block. Although I don't know why...they seem to enjoy my suffering so. If I get axed, I have to cancel my Zaius PF.

OMG!! I'm so dreading my class!! I wish I had a gorilla backpack to make me feel better, but I don't. Class starts Jan. 15 and won't end until May. Oh, the agony...

Work is slow as molasses, too. Wonder if my neck is next on the chopping block. Although I don't know why...they seem to enjoy my suffering so. If I get axed, I have to cancel my Zaius PF.

Well then lets hope that doesn't happen. I would love to hear what you think of the Dr. Z PF. I'm not sure where I'm going to put him.

I know exactly where mine is going. :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

There is no way I'm cancelling this one. All of my Star Wars pre-orders would go first. :D

Back