Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This painting sure is more difficult to get "just right". Still chugging away. May take a stab or two at a simian head, just for a break.
Yes, Jess, its a lot of heads. And... they don't come close to being all of the ones that need temding to. I have bunch of others that have to be drilled out first and others that are just pure repaints. Then there's all the accessories and weapons.... :duh

Ironman, you see...I didn't even know that was supposed to be Michael Cain. I am looking at the human from the bone structure. I still think with some massaging it could work.

Ironman, you see...I didn't even know that was supposed to be Michael Cain. I am looking at the human from the bone structure. I still think with some massaging it could work.

No worries. I'd love to see what you could do to him, but it would be hard, for me, to get past knowing its Caine. Thats all I was saying.

Of course, it will come unpainted...but you've got that artist that painted the Lawgiver for you!!

I've always thought that the Apemania busts looked better when they were painted with that faux-bronze look. If I did get it, I'd go that route. :D

I am knitting fiendishly and have been since this weekend. I have accomplished one foot of a baby blanket, and need to knit 3 more feet. *sigh*

I need to complete this blanket by Friday, April 24. All ape work has come to a grinding halt until this blanket is done. I am hoping to also include a baby sweater, hat and booties...but I'll see how it goes.

Hey gang. As you can see by my post count I'm a newbie in these parts, but I've been around a little while lurking. Hoping I can join in on the apes talk: Planet Of The Apes was the very first movie I saw in theatres...accompanied by my mother...lol! What an impression. Anyways, hoping to get to know you folks and have some fun talking Apes. Take care.

Welcome, Duralumin...that wouldn't be Fort Wayne, Indiana, would it??? :D
Right smack dab in the middle: Indianapolis. BTW Jessica it's your sculpts that drew me to this discussion...all very well done...not to mention all of your creativity and talent involved in the 1/1 stuff as well. Bravo.

Back