Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right smack dab in the middle: Indianapolis. BTW Jessica it's your sculpts that drew me to this discussion...all very well done...not to mention all of your creativity and talent involved in the 1/1 stuff as well. Bravo.

Cool, I have relatives in Martinsville and Lawrenceburgh! :horror

Right smack dab in the middle: Indianapolis. BTW Jessica it's your sculpts that drew me to this discussion...all very well done...not to mention all of your creativity and talent involved in the 1/1 stuff as well. Bravo.

I knew a gal from Fort Wayne!:naughty

Last edited:
Duralumin, that makes me happy to hear that you like my stuff! Glad you stepped out of lurkdom.

Are you working on customizing any ape stuff? Central City needs new artisans. I can't wait to see Angel's wagon. I am waiting for Stickman and Snickertown to come back from the Forbidden Zone...waiting for Ironman to show us some more of his paint ups. It's been pretty quiet lately here...but as soon as I can get my wig done and get this damned baby blanket done and knitted...I will start up again with my many many projects...I would like to get back to sculpting but there's never enough time in the day. (darned slave mines!!)

Reminder for all you SoCal Simians:

https://www.hollywoodgothique.com/news/monsterpalooza-the-art-of-monsters/

Dates: Friday, May 29 through Sunday, May 31

This venue promises to be ape-alicious, with movers and shakers of the ape kingdom present.

Hasslein--are you attending this event?

Speaking of cons, it looks like I'm going to the San Diego Comic Con again this year... through the generosity of my family, the trip being a combined birthday present.

Hopefully I'll see a few Apes on display at the Sideshow booth as well as walking the convention floor! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

PZ, you lucky monkey you!! I really want to go to one of those cons!! Wondercon is so tiny compared to SDCC!!!

Anyhoo, all funds are being siphoned into our upcoming family trip to Kenya...so not like I want to stir the pot and battle my better half to get to SDCC...

I was going to get that Zira Apemania bust, but stopped at the last moment. I need to catch up with my credit card, especially now since I have upgraded my cell phone.

Boy, it sucks today at the slavemines. :monkey4 Can this day just be considered over? Let's get it done and buried...I'm so annoyed at the people I toil with. :mad:

Look how gorgeous this is!! Hmm...$70 BIN with $11ish for s/h....worth it? Sucks to be poor. Wow. This would look so cool in my bedroom...

PLANETAPES.jpg

Last edited:
Duralumin, that makes me happy to hear that you like my stuff! Glad you stepped out of lurkdom.

Are you working on customizing any ape stuff? Central City needs new artisans. I can't wait to see Angel's wagon. I am waiting for Stickman and Snickertown to come back from the Forbidden Zone...waiting for Ironman to show us some more of his paint ups. It's been pretty quiet lately here...but as soon as I can get my wig done and get this damned baby blanket done and knitted...I will start up again with my many many projects...I would like to get back to sculpting but there's never enough time in the day. (darned slave mines!!)
Funny you mention it but I used to sculpt apes replacement heads for Snickertown...if any of you are familiar with resin garage kits I also sculpted both the Long Live The King and the Escapeonaughts for Model Prisoners here in Indy. I need to get back in touch with Snickertown as he's wanting me to sculpt some of the human characters from the Apes T.V. run, I think. Talk to you all soon.

Angel--the book is about 200 pages long. There's some photos that I had not seen before. I have not read it at all...(too busy)...but I just skimmed through it for new photos. Lots of Apemania stuff in there. I'll PM you through the Forum of the Apes...

Ratz---that PM did not work Angel...I tried to forward you something...from the Forum of the Apes...check your e-mail now. I sent you some photos from the book.

Funny you mention it but I used to sculpt apes replacement heads for Snickertown...if any of you are familiar with resin garage kits I also sculpted both the Long Live The King and the Escapeonaughts for Model Prisoners here in Indy. I need to get back in touch with Snickertown as he's wanting me to sculpt some of the human characters from the Apes T.V. run, I think. Talk to you all soon.

Wow...that's super uber cool!!!! So nice to have you around!!!

If I had waited for this deal...grr....would have saved me about $10. I could have used that $10 for 3 lattes, or somethin'!! :)

Back