Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can also ask them to "bundle" the apes and they will ship them all out when they get them all in. You save additional $$$ that way.

As for when they are shipping from Alter Ego... you might have to sit tight. According to their most recent newsletter, the Apes are not expected to arrive within the next 30 days. Ouch!

I ordered the Hot Toys Hellboy figures from Alter Ego and it seemed like I was the very last Freak Board member to get them. But I saved BIG on them though.

With discounts come much waiting. :banghead:banghead:banghead

Thanks PZ, I'll email them and ask that they do that.

---DONE--- I'll just wait for their reply.

Sticks - Just did a search on eBay for that "Landon" figure. If you search "barney bbi” on eBay you can see him for sale. Not cheap. :monkey2

On his back of this figure it says: Bluebox 2002

I bought mine nude, about 2 years ago for about $15 each.

Last edited:
Sticks - Just did a search on eBay for that "Landon" figure. If you search "barney bbi” on eBay you can see him for sale. Not cheap. :monkey2

On his back of this figure it says: Bluebox 2002

I bought mine nude, about 2 years ago for about $15 each.

Thanks Angel! Yeah BlueBox is BBi

Yeah, I have to go take a nap, I just took my daily medicine at it will be kicking in soon. I didn't sleep well last night.

Angel and Jess have fun tonight, I'll check back in several hours. Hopefully before the Hasslein Curve strikes again.

Yeah, I have to go take a nap, I just took my daily medicine at it will be kicking in soon. I didn't sleep well last night.

Angel and Jess have fun tonight, I'll check back in several hours. Hopefully before the Hasslein Curve strikes again.

Sticks--I barely slept last night too. I was tired but kept tossing and turning. I don't know if you know but I'm leaving for a few weeks, with today being my last day at the slavemines.

You guys will have to fight the fight for me and keep the apes alive. I know you'll do a great job while I am away. Don't party so hard though. Save some of the grapejuice plus for me when I get back.

Wow Angel--the older guy on the left looks fantastic!! And I see you have your Planet of the Apes mug. I have one, too. What are you using to carve out the beards with?

A wooden sculpting tool I bought from AC Moore years ago. To clean it, I sometimes run the edge across fine sandpaper to keep a sharp wooden edge.

Last edited:
Wow Angel--the older guy on the left looks fantastic!! And I see you have your Planet of the Apes mug. I have one, too. What are you using to carve out the beards with?

Thanks Jess. I did that one first. The other one I wanted the beard to be different. I'm picturing them painted in my mind and there going to be pretty cool.

For anyone interested: Here's a interesting Hot Toys Planet of the Apes Flag and Control Stick item on eBay that has no bids and expires in less than 9 hours. https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380141753136&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

:cool:

Hi Mark! You really kill me! "Dad's cereal bowls" Har, Har!

I have not gone through my dml figures yet, but want to trade some to Stickman for three apes.:whip

Thanks JJ, I hope it's what Sticks is looking for. I plan on putting a really skimpy beard (like Brent perhaps) on the next one. I'm thinking a little bit of variety is best amongst his troops. There's no point in all of them having the exact same type of beard. I'm hoping for a bit of personality.

Sticks--I barely slept last night too. I was tired but kept tossing and turning. I don't know if you know but I'm leaving for a few weeks, with today being my last day at the slavemines.

You guys will have to fight the fight for me and keep the apes alive. I know you'll do a great job while I am away. Don't party so hard though. Save some of the grapejuice plus for me when I get back.

Where are you going Jess? Did you see my last commercial piece? Would you mind stopping over and commenting on it?

I couldn't sleep, even my medicine hasn't kicked in yet, it might be due to it being too hot.

Back