Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Protozaius said:
Congrats, Ironman!

I was away from my computer all weekend, so me no play. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Sorry to hear that PZ. It was great to have a new contest for the thread [and sure, it was great to WIN!!!]

Slave Brent added to our Photo Archive. CTR: Keepin' Up With The Apes!

header.jpg

CTR POTA PA

I just noticed that the EXCLUSIVE Dr. Zaius can be bought at eBay as a BUY IT NOW item. See item 130025096954. They have 5 in stock. $34.99 each + $12.99 shipping fee. I think this a great deal! Snatch one up! ~Angel~:angelsmil

Last edited:
Sweet deal! I just got one the other day myself (thanks Josh!). Funny though, I always thought it had a different head sculpt.

I'm now just a Prisoner Taylor away from having all the singificant variations.

Thanks angel. I was waiting for some rewards points to clear so I could get that Zaius from Sideshow but they sold out before I could.

Dave, your pictures are amazing. They really bring those figures alive.

D. Martin said:
Sweet deal! I just got one the other day myself (thanks Josh!). Funny though, I always thought it had a different head sculpt.

I'm now just a Prisoner Taylor away from having all the singificant variations.

Prisoner Taylor is my favorite version of Heston. Much better than all the others! Great headsculpt and a great outfit. Let's not forget the spiked club! Find it, and buy it... you won't be sorry! ~Angel~

Last edited:
shaun-o said:
Thanks angel. I was waiting for some rewards points to clear so I could get that Zaius from Sideshow but they sold out before I could.

Dave, your pictures are amazing. They really bring those figures alive.

I recall you saying that you missed out on the EXCLUSIVE earlier on this thread. I wanted to help you out[and my monkey brothers] by snagging this one. Glad I could help! ~Angel~:angelsmil

Last edited:
Did any of you ever read the book Battle for the Planet of the Apes? If not, I'd highly recommend it. There's some really neat stuff in there! It's the least favorite movie, yet (to me) it's the best of the ape books.

In the book, Kolp uses a flamethrower (instead of a pistol) when he confronts Caesar near the end. It's much more exciting!

For those of you who have read the book, I just found a flamethrower at the following web address.

https://www.monkeydepot.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3296

Someday in the future, I'll get around to making Governor Kolp... and mine will defiantly have this really cool flamethrower waiting for him. ~Angel~:angelsmil

angelofmusic2112 said:
Did any of you ever read the book Battle for the Planet of the Apes? If not, I'd highly recommend it. There's some really neat stuff in there! It's the least favorite movie, yet (to me) it's the best of the ape books.

In the book Kolp, uses a flamethrower (instead of a pistol) when he confronts Caesar near the end. It's much more exciting!

I just found a flamethrower at the following web address for those of you who may be interested who have read the book.

https://www.monkeydepot.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3296

I'll get around to making Governor Kolp someday in the future... and mine will defiantly have this cool flamethrower waiting on him. ~Angel~:angelsmil

LOL. Battle was one of my fave books when it came out. I remember I ordered it thru the Scholastic Book Club in school. Reda it three times in a row. Just couldn't get enough POTA!!Great cover pic, and a great addition to any POTA collection!!!

Last edited:
Does anyone out there in Central City have any pictures of Cornelius in his human attire in Escape? I've been "toying" with the idea of making a quick custom of Cornelius but have no reference material at hand. It might look a bit odd in the end since the only Cornelius head we have is obviously sculpted from first film with a stern look and bushier hair.

I wonder if any of the Bond suits will do? :rolleyes:

Thanks, Ironman... I knew you could help me out. :D

Didn't Cornelius wear a turtle neck when he went to a boxing match? :confused:

Got my Dr. Zaius from White Wizard. It's not the exclusive:monkey2 .
I wanted this figure anyway but I could have gotten him cheaper at amok time. What should I do? Send it back and ask for a full refund or ask if they'll refund the difference?
BTW that would be a sweet Cornelius variant!

Back