Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way! Cotswold Collectibles has always sold 1/6th scale stirrups in dark gray (paintable) and chrome! Semper Fi (always faithfull) to this thread!:happybday

Happy B-day Kfog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Angel is certifiable but ya gotta love him...

I don't think you'll find many under 40's here... Something about that movie those times... It dosen't resonate with the ones who came after us, the way it resonates with us.

and no 45 is just another year it's what's between your ears that makes you old or young.

Judging from this group I think we may be all 16 year olds!!

Semper Fi and thank you for your service to OUR country!

warlock664 said:
Happy 45th, kfog! (and today is my 43rd, so no, 45 ain't so old!!!!!)

I know, but I just had to throw that out there for conversation! Happy Birthday back atch warlock664. Which part of the country are you from? :fireworks :happybday

jungle jom said:
Happy B-day Kfog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Angel is certifiable but ya gotta love him...

I don't think you'll find many under 40's here... Something about that movie those times... It dosen't resonate with the ones who came after us, the way it resonates with us.

and no 45 is just another year it's what's between your ears that makes you old or young.

Judging from this group I think we may be all 16 year olds!!

Semper Fi and thank you for your service to OUR country!

Much appreciated! Angel has helped me out many times and has definetly been very generous with others. He actually told me of this forum and have read many interesting comments here. I look forward to seeing more Apes projects on the horizon! Bring on the wagon Angel-Honorius!:newangel :tap

jungle jom said:
Yeah Angel ride me out of town on a rail.

No plans of packing up in the near future... Be patient good things come to those that wait! Hell maybe I'll make an entire 1/6th NY transit system!

You should've been a comedian! You're keeping me in stitches! :rotfl

Happy Belated birthday KFog!

Wow those are great pictures of the Subway JJ, too bad Angel will never see them!:monkey3

stickman said:

Wow those are great pictures of the Subway JJ, too bad Angel will never see them!:monkey3

Thanks for the Birthday tributes everyone! Did they use clippings for the subway background in Beneath the Planet of the Apes? Check out the "Behind the Planet of the Apes" DVD! Maybe some blowed up pics in the background would fit for a dio! :fest

stickman said:

Thanks Sticks...

I'll E-mail you some with Brent and Nova in them once the paint dries!

stickman said:

Look at all the wise guys at work! :)

What did Lucius say? I feel “disillusioned, you can’t trust the older generation.”

Last edited:
Hey JUNGLE! I've been enjoying all the silliness lately! It just makes this a really fun place to hang out for a while each day!

I made a little more progress on the ape wagon today. My wife and I were using the table saw to cut strips of wood. I fed them in one side and she pulled them out of the other side and then stacked them to speed the process up. Before doing this, I pre-notched each bar in several areas where the bars actually intersect. That way, they fit together like a kind of puzzle. Should I take a picture?

Last edited:
I've been having a lot of fun too.

By all means, post away!

You'll regret not documenting the process when Ironman or someone else asks you for a tutorial or a step by step of the project.

angelofmusic2112 said:
Hey JUNGLE! I've been enjoying all the silliness lately! It just makes this a really fun place to hang out for a while each day!

I made a little more progress on the ape wagon today. My wife and I were using the table saw to cut strips of wood. I feed them in one side and she pulled them out of the other side and then stacked them to speed the process up. Before doing this, I pre-notched each bar in several areas where the bars actually intersect. That way, they fit together like a kind of puzzle. Should I take a picture?

Cool, I can't wait to see this? How many human slaves will it carry? I hope you and your wife are making enough strips for a few wagons, the orders will be coming in soon.:D

would you mind posting some step by step instructions? :lol

Can't wait to see the pics Angel

Back