SHIN GODZILLA - Toho Studios To Return to Godzilla in 2016!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GODZILLA RESURGENCE - Toho Studios To Return to Godzilla in 2016!

If that's what you're junk looks like you should talk to your doctor. And probably your priest.
You know, I wouldn't mind havin' a demon possessed **** and talk to Jesse and Cassidy from time to time. :lol

Here are the HD shots.

godzilla-resurgence01.jpg

godzilla-resurgence02.jpg

godzilla-resurgence03.jpg

godzilla-resurgence04.jpg

godzilla-resurgence05.jpg

godzilla-resurgence06.jpg

godzilla-resurgence07.jpg

godzilla-resurgence08.jpg

godzilla-resurgence09.jpg

godzilla-resurgence10.jpg

godzilla-resurgence11.jpg

godzilla-resurgence12.jpg

godzilla-resurgence13.jpg

godzilla-resurgence14.jpg

godzilla-resurgence15.jpg

Holy Cow, I know Godzilla has big thighs but that front view pic looks way out of proportion. I hope he gets a regenerated form at the end of the movie.

Holy Cow, I know Godzilla has big thighs but that front view pic looks way out of proportion. I hope he gets a regenerated form at the end of the movie.

His thighs aren't too wide, his upper body is too narrow. It looks like someone stuck an inflatable with a pin and he's losing air in his upper torso. It's scary as hell, but if we don't get to see some sort of transformation by the end of the movie, this is going to be a big bust for me.

Ain't no regeneration that'll make up for all the upper-body days he's skipped. At least previous Godzillas have been consistent in how fat or jacked they've been, top to bottom.

My first thought upon seeing the image was that it's looks like someone's roasted twig and giggle berries.

Heisei had a beefy chest to compensate for his thunder thighs.

Shin is just a leg man at the gym.

Mad skills, bro! :monkey3
We need a contest for the best Godzilla related photomanip.

Dayuuuum...Godzilla got a badonkadonk

No wonder he's moving so slow in every shot...he can only take five steps before he needs to stop and catch his breath.

The only way this movie is a success is if Godzilla defies physics again with his turd tail:

eb4.gif

Whatever you posted I can't see it

Back