SHIN GODZILLA - Toho Studios To Return to Godzilla in 2016!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GODZILLA RESURGENCE - Toho Studios To Return to Godzilla in 2016!

High res stills.

godzilla-resurgence16.jpg

godzilla-resurgence17.jpg

godzilla-resurgence18.jpg

godzilla-resurgence19.jpg

godzilla-resurgence21.jpg

So... according to the Japanese paper, it'll only be playing in two cities in Australia. I'll bet $100 it's Sydney and Melbourne. The only two cities that exist in Australia, apparently.

That cartoon has aired, you can watch on YouTube below, showa roar it is.

So glad that we're going to get a release of this in the states. Hopefully it makes its way to my neck of the woods.

Just a heads up, we're hours away from Japan seeing this movie, so spoilers are going to start rolling in from all over.

First up, what appears a magazine scan depicting art or a still of Godzilla's big atomic ray moment. Rumor from someone who says they saw the premiere is that the big moment is similar to the end of Godzilla 2000.

CoajjD4VUAQN82A.jpg:large

No Japan press reviews?

Do they even bother with reviews over there? :lol

I'm actually not going to read or look at spoilers, i'll be patient with this one.

Last edited:
There's been a couple reviews posted public, but either they can't talk about the movie much yet, or aren't, hard to say, apparently some are commenting on the theater experience and not the movie itself lol. One review used the word masterpiece though.

Back