SHIN GODZILLA - Toho Studios To Return to Godzilla in 2016!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GODZILLA RESURGENCE - Toho Studios To Return to Godzilla in 2016!

9Ivsw9L.jpg

GZqwALQ.jpg

This one here reminds me of the shot in Gojira where we get our first look at him, leg only, taking out a house during the rain st

uEHezk9.jpg

27pJyWK.jpg

Also, I've uploaded an album of 1080p stills from the two trailers, tv spots and PARCO ad. I arranged them in order I think they may unfold in the movie.

G015LHS.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/0iorc

Holy crap can this movie get anymore bad ass!

Seriously, best Godzilla anything just based off that footage!

Love those little kids being greated by Gojira at the movie theater, how cute is that, how awesome is that, how bad ass is that! :lol

From the looks of the trailer the movie will be 95% people looking at each with concern and then that one scene of Godzilla walking in a straight line through the city.

:lol

They better be giving each other serious looks, look at him! :yess:

From the looks of the trailer the movie will be 95% people looking at each with concern and then that one scene of Godzilla walking in a straight line through the city.
I actually have the same horrible feeling.

I'm not worried about the human story being so little.

Way I see it, the advertising is trying to make two points, 1 being the accomplishment with SFX that they've pulled off, and 2 being the massive cast they've put together. There are 300+ speaking parts with fairly well known actors in many of those roles. The trailers are showing off face shots to show off the cast, not as a sign of the story. Probably why they use music and not dialogue, they're not spending much time on any one face.

Apparently the latest trailer was edited by Anno himself.

Nice! The purple looks good.

Has Toho mentioned whether or not there will be another daikaiju in the story?

Nice! The purple looks good.

Has Toho mentioned whether or not there will be another daikaiju in the story?

They have not, but all signs are suggesting there isn't and that this is like the '54 and '84 films.

https://www.scified.com/news/north-...-territories-distributing-godzilla-resurgence

scified.com just reported 100 Territories will be playing Godzilla Reseurgence. JYE I need a state by state NOW PLAYING list at theaters on the double!

The news is legit and reported all over, this is even in a local paper in Japan, but I don't trust any news out of scified.com or affiliated pages, they don't care about sources and report anything if they think it's exciting, even fan speculation, they did it with Godzilla 2014 and lost my faith and respect.

CnweHIBUsAAWv4p.jpg

Last edited:

Godzilla does look freaky but the eyes just look so terrible, like they didn't even try. Almost looks like they just stuck two googly Cookie Monster eyes onto the suit.

Pics of the painted maquette from the recent press event.

Cn0cpyEUMAApFaQ.jpg

Cn0crI_VMAA8srA.jpg

Cn0ctMEUAAE3zI-.jpg

Godzilla does look freaky but the eyes just look so terrible, like they didn't even try. Almost looks like they just stuck two googly Cookie Monster eyes onto the suit.

So far in motion they look good, lets see.

Besides this movie looks so bad ass the eyes don't bug me.

Last edited:
Back