SHIN GODZILLA - Toho Studios To Return to Godzilla in 2016!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to learn too much about the story before seeing the movie myself so I'm looking only at review scores.
This has been getting mostly great reviews. :clap

It's coming

It better :lol

---------------

First promotional materials bearing the Shin Godzilla title.

tumblr_ob89u1IqLv1s2jfn0o2_1280.jpg

well that was an awful trailer lol why would they release that?

For some reason, they've chosen to release the original Japanese teaser as the first trailer. In the YouTube world, it makes no sense to have a trailer for international release that hides the monster when that cat is LONG out of the bag. I was shocked to see them use this.

For some reason, they've chosen to release the original Japanese teaser as the first trailer. In the YouTube world, it makes no sense to have a trailer for international release that hides the monster when that cat is LONG out of the bag. I was shocked to see them use this.

I know, we saw this trailer like what, 8 months ago? The people who are going to see this in the theaters have already seen the longer trailers. I wonder if they don't like the longer trailers because there's no talking. Or maybe the dub or subtitles aren't finished yet. And are they saying that the film is coming out here at the end of august?

Not really sure what the reason would be, very strange, oh well, I just want to know when other countries will get it.

It's like the tail is it own separate Kaiji... wouldn't it be messed up to find out it's a unformed twin that continues to evolve and separates from the main Godzilla? And that's how it procreates?

It's like the tail is it own separate Kaiji... wouldn't it be messed up to find out it's a unformed twin that continues to evolve and separates from the main Godzilla? And that's how it procreates?

Based on what I've read about the end, you're sort of right.

Holy crap Maulfan, I looked into it more... wow. Say what you want about anno but you can't accuse him of not being crazy when it comes to concepts. I'm loving this godzilla more and more.

Looks like the military really lights him up. That's cool. And it looks like there will be both a daytime and nighttime attack.

Night scene attack supposedly looks great.

Agreed, as cool as ominous music over things is, hearing the guns and explosions and feeling the unstoppable nature of him against them.

Yup yup!

Back