SHIN GODZILLA - Toho Studios To Return to Godzilla in 2016!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is all that red **** coming from his gills?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Best look at form 2 yet. This was posted on Instagram as legit, but you can see someone took a scan from a book or magazine and shopped it onto a still from an add in the background. Doesn't change that the image is legit and real, but don't go looking for the video it came out of, doesn't exist.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
This user got ahold of the same video with a few extra seconds showing Godzilla's second form in this movie crawling along the streets, it's towards the end.

Also, it seems that this is not an official trailer, even though it's official footage, It was everywhere Saturday and today it's pulled down from almost every YouTube page because of Toho, it's also only been up at 360p when all the official videos are up in 1080p, so thank you to whoever put this together and posted it in advance.

dont know if this is the one you were referencing as its removed but here's the now removed new Philippines trailer of Godzilla Resurgence...all kinds of websites were showing it, but eventually taken down today...all...except for Daily Motion...

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4o...OOK_OG_HTML5=1

That's why I download these things as soon as I find them.

Clearly Toho had no intention of letting such a spoiler filled trailer get out, and it seems that video was not a legitimate trailer but someone with access to the film.

The good news is, could explain the poor dub sound if that's not even the actual movie dub.

Would go along way in explaining that horrible dialogue delivery with the American military guys. :lol

I mean, that was even worse than that wrestling dude and NY dudes from Final Wars, then agan I guess it's part of the charm of these movies. :lol

Last edited:
This ad features some additional government footage and a couple shots of what looks like the waste area Godzilla is believed to be spawned from.

3QmZW0g.jpg

ooQR9XH.jpg

Here are some stills from the Philippines video.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Man, you guys are killing me. It's hard for me to stay away from this thread, but every time I do, there's spoilers everywhere. :lol

So when does this thing go international? I need to see this like NOW! :)

Man, you guys are killing me. It's hard for me to stay away from this thread, but every time I do, there's spoilers everywhere. :lol

So when does this thing go international? I need to see this like NOW! :)

It seems like this will be getting a one week limited release starting October 11 in the U.S., some theaters posted it early yesterday, it's pulled down now but it's the best estimate so far.

It seems like this will be getting a one week limited release starting October 11 in the U.S., some theaters posted it early yesterday, it's pulled down now but it's the best estimate so far.

Thanks. Looks like it might be showing only in New York during that one week, 10/11 to 10/20.

Back