SHIN GODZILLA - Toho Studios To Return to Godzilla in 2016!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that camrip video is any indication, subs seem easy enough to follow. I agree, dubbing can sometimes ruin it with bad voice actors and performances, better off with what the filmmaker wanted.

Fandango has started losting a few showtimes. Check your areas, peoples! Get dem tickets!

Did this morning, October 11th, 7:30pm :rock Can't wait, got the whole day off from work since I have the 10th off for Columbus day, extra long weekend, going to watch Gojira, '84 and maybe 2014 if there's time before I go see it.

8uYWZId.jpg

6S2Wl1q.jpg

gZmixPv.jpg

SQGSkGE.jpg

I'm very sad that there will be no screenings in my country.
I've seen all 90s Heisei G-films on a big screen yet will not be able to see this one...

Did this morning, October 11th, 7:30pm :rock Can't wait, got the whole day off from work since I have the 10th off for Columbus day, extra long weekend, going to watch Gojira, '84 and maybe 2014 if there's time before I go see it.

Ticket bought for 10/12! :yess:

I'm actually going to be in CA when it hits. But I think I managed to find a good theater that's showing it. Reserved seating too :yess:

I'm very sad that there will be no screenings in my country.
I've seen all 90s Heisei G-films on a big screen yet will not be able to see this one...

I told you, if you go with me, Jye and Grumpy Blade, Jye will buy your ticket out here!

:lol Already planning to see it with a fellow G fan in October. My grumpiness will be backed by personal experience, dammit!

It's playing 10 minutes from my house, so this is a definite big screen watch! The only Godzilla movies I have ever seen on the big screen are the 2 American movies.

:lol Already planning to see it with a fellow G fan in October. My grumpiness will be backed by personal experience, dammit!

We will experience your final form! :lol

That is called a win in my book.

Biojex on opening night:

View attachment 291080

Riddick on opening night:

View attachment 291081

Those liquids in RIDDICKS gif is all my drool and other happy fluids I will be expelling while seeing this film :yess:

What new gojira footage can possibly be in there that you and I haven't seen already. :lol

Another great trailer! :lol

Marketing has been spot on and exciting for this movie.

Last edited:
Back