Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fix the helmet....fix the helmet...Fix the helmet....fix the helmet...Fix the helmet....fix the helmet...please!

(Just look at your 1:1 bust and go from there, Sideshow!)

I still find it odd that SS do a wide range of collectibles of the same character, and theres such a wide variance on details like this

Fix the helmet and stubby arms!

ROTS was one of the worse perpetrators of the PT. It was ludicrous. The only good part was the final battle and Obi's "you were the chosen one!" speech.

So much this. God I hate the PT. I kinda maybe would only want a Obi figure of it, but then again I don't want to support those films in any way. :lol

Yeah, it's a shame. :lol

All the garbage considered, I've still always like the PT in parts. In the last few years though, my interest has faded - as far as collectibles anyway.

Recently, I sold most of my Hasbro 4" PT stuff, & had a PT detolf planned at one point which is now not happening - at least till the characters I want are done the proper justice anyway. My only SSC clone is going too.

Ah well.. :lol

Yeah, it's a shame. :lol

All the garbage considered, I've still always like the PT in parts. In the last few years though, my interest has faded - as far as collectibles anyway.

Recently, I sold most of my Hasbro 4" PT stuff, & had a PT detolf planned at one point which is now not happening - at least till the characters I want are done the proper justice anyway. My only SSC clone is going too.

Ah well.. :lol

They have - Hasbro did them 10-15 years ago.:lol

Actually, I know I'm always the Hasbro Appreciation Club President around here :)slap,) but a few of those PT 12" figs are pretty decent with minor work.

Fix the helmet....fix the helmet...Fix the helmet....fix the helmet...Fix the helmet....fix the helmet...please!

(Just look at your 1:1 bust and go from there, Sideshow!)

:goodpost:

Could not believe in Budget Stark's new vid, he still has the Boba helmet on. This things is going to ship with that helmet.

It's a good thing this figure is coming out. Thank god for Sideshow.

I hate to say it, but I will probably stick solely to Sideshow and Hot Toys figures from now on.

A while back I went through a move and I just recently started unpacking my figures. All of the 1/6 stuff made the trip safely. Except one. I was reposing the Medicom Jango, carefully mind you, and his frakin arm snapped. Then after I tried posing the leg... it snapped. And while taking off the outfit and gear to try and see about a fix... the other arm snapped. I mean, just... wow. I'm so disappointed I can't even really put it into words.

So, if anyone is looking for a set of spare parts for their Medicom Jango, or for a custom, let me know. I just bagged everything up and put it in the original box and tossed the body in my 1/6 junk bin. :(

Wow, that's a shame dude.

The newer Medi bodies are better though from what I understand, so have you thought of getting a replacement body for it?

I still say it beats the SSC figure aesthetically.. so far.

You've got the Medicom Jango though Niltusk haven't you (?), so you're all good anyway. :duff

I do, still have my Ultimate Hasbro version as well, and plan to add this. No replacing, I've had the Medi Jango on display at work for some time, it's staying, this one will go in a case at home. Would really love the correct helmet to come with. :(

It's funny how so many of us mention the helmet every chance we get....it's still "wrong" even in the recent Budget Stark video. The figure in that display is futzed badly (as are all of them....they look like they were yanked out of a box, given the pointing-finger hand and roughly thrown on display) and but Jango still manages to look pretty good....

Back