Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:slap
Yeah...if a $4 billion+ payday qualifies as "ousting"....oust me please.
Love to see selective memory employed in discussions. Hilarious. :lol

What was this thread about again? Oh yeah...Sideshow's "Jango Fett"....

Ousting must be new slang for "receives much money" :lol

:slap
Yeah...if a $4 billion+ payday qualifies as "ousting"....oust me please.
Love to see selective memory employed in discussions. Hilarious. :lol

What was this thread about again? Oh yeah...Sideshow's "Jango Fett"....

Well, I think it could be argued he was "self-ousted" due to more than a decade of major and persistent fan backlash.

He seemed so connected to it all and even though he was defiant to the end, you have to wonder if the prequels had been better received if he'd still be at the helm, despite him getting older now.

Well, I think it could be argued he was "self-ousted" due to more than a decade of major and persistent fan backlash.

He seemed so connected to it all and even though he was defiant to the end, you have to wonder if the prequels had been better received if he'd still be at the helm, despite him getting older now.

:exactly: He's like an over possessive person that just kills a relationship in the end, he needed to let go. We could of had great movies with all the great stories from the EU.

Lol George franchiseacide Lucas...

Back OT: I've seen people complain about SS jango's forehead, but if you look at a pic of Temuera Morrison, he actually has a good sized forehead. SS may be slightly bigger, but not by much.

Jango-Fett.jpg

Hmmmm...good illustration of that there....

Could just be the way it looks in the pics....making it seem "bigger" than it is....hope that's the case.

I am still on board with this release, I think it will look spectacular. I will likely never display him with the head sculpt, even though it is a really good one.

I can't wait for this either. Love my two Boba Fetts, this will be an awesome addition.
Hoping to display in full combat mode with all the effects.

Fyi, the exclusive is on wait list. I waited too long to order hoping to get a better deal. Considering the lack of extras with the new preorders, I'd say this figure is a steal with all its extras.

Fyi, the exclusive is on wait list. I waited too long to order hoping to get a better deal. Considering the lack of extras with the new preorders, I'd say this figure is a steal with all its extras.

I might be cancelling my EX, I'll let you know

Fix the helmet....fix the helmet...Fix the helmet....fix the helmet...Fix the helmet....fix the helmet...please!

(Just look at your 1:1 bust and go from there, Sideshow!)

Back