Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just cancelled my order today haha. I think I will replace this and possibly the R2D2 money with getting the Chewie instead. I already have the HT stormtrooper, 1/4 Boba Fett on order. I think I will also get the HT Chewie and they only other figure i'd buy is a 1/4 Vader. And thats me done collecting Star Wars (and in general after I get in my other few orders).

I'm fine with the delay since a bunch of stuff is shipping in the next couple months. Hopefully they will fix the issues it has, because it looks like it could be a really great figure.

The longer this takes -- and the closer we get to HT Boba Fett -- the sadder this figure (character) becomes.
Going off the upcoming 1/4 ROTJ Boba, their eventual 1/6 version is seriously going to to kick ***. Hopefully when the specs are revealed, we'll see standing before us a mini Bulloch on set getting snapped for a promo shot. They gotta nail it.

The more I look at the SSC Bubba, the more I see a slightly better proportioned stop motion puppet from the Robot Chicken series; wonky helmet, cardboard box vest, giant hands, approximated armour colours..... ehhh. :monkey4

This will be a great figure till we have to sell it and get the Hot Toys version. I think of it as securing my funds for my final version. Otherwise I'd just spend it on another character anyway.

Back