Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jango.jpg

I realize its missing its gauntlet, but is that it?

And here we go....the sky falls again because of one sub-par screen grab from a video where it looks like someone yanked the figure out of the box and plopped it on the stand with no adjustments or futzing at all. All I'm taking away from this shot is it looks like the zit on the helmet got removed and that the figure really is on the way at last.

And this is the Medicom Jango...

I still like this figure....but I'm looking forward to seeing what Sideshow did here

Last edited:
And here we go....the sky falls again because of one sub-par screen grab from a video where it looks like someone yanked the figure out of the box and plopped it on the stand with no adjustments or futzing at all. All I'm taking away from this shot is it looks like the zit on the helmet got removed and that the figure really is on the way at last.

First major notice is the short stubby arms that boba also suffered from, over sized inaccurate head, and odd shape to the hand

edit: officially canceled, with a nice long letter to SS, good luck to the rest of you guys

Last edited:
I reserve judgement until i get to see more pics. Can't draw any conclusion from that shot alone.

And this is the Medicom Jango...

I still like this figure....but I'm looking forward to seeing what Sideshow did here

:goodpost:

I reserve judgement until i get to see more pics. Can't draw any conclusion from that shot alone.

Exactly. But I'm happy with my Medicom representation of Jango. I had this guy on pre-order but I cancelled (when I was cured of my completism). If he turns out good I might look for him down the road though.

The Medicom Jango is a fine figure, albeit a little diminutive.

The SSC figure - going off the official specs & (not that recent crappy photo) - is wonk-a-thon city.

:goodpost: :exactly: :lecture

I hope this figure turns out well. It's just not doing a lot for me over the Medicom version. At least not with the current pictures we have.

The Medicom version looks pretty good, aside from those stubby hands. Either way, I gave the SS on order. Do notice they didn't correct the chest plate.

Back