Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Terminator has arrived.

imag0001fz9.jpg

imag0004jy2.jpg

imag0006kw9.jpg

imag0003pg7.jpg

imag0010dm4.jpg

imag0005yg8.jpg

imag0002as6.jpg

imag0011xa8.jpg

imag0007dl7.jpg

imag0008gj5.jpg

Nice shots. See you are using a jedi hand.

Also as a note, I see you wrap the stand around the top of the legs, I wrap mine around the waist. It will make the hip area look soo much better.

Those last three pics you posted are hilarious KamenGuyver. Just goes to show how badly Sideshow needs to update their bodies.
All the pics of Arnie so far look great! Has anyone posted one with both the T-800 and the Aoshima Endo skeleton yet?

EVILFACE said:
Nice shots. See you are using a jedi hand.

Also as a note, I see you wrap the stand around the top of the legs, I wrap mine around the waist. It will make the hip area look soo much better.

Thanks, Evil Face. Yep, I wasn't sure who would notice the Jedi hand. :D It's the left hand of Sith Apprentice Vader. It was a pain in the butt to get Arnold's left hand off in the first place but it works great in that lever action shotgun.

I did have the stand around his waist, however, low on his waist... I've since fixed this and moved it up. It looks silly in the pics, I know.

EVILFACE said:
Not sure. The arms look fine on Jason X and Jason 4 which are on Big Boy bodies. It could be their clothes don't make it look as bad.
the funny thing is how sideshow bodies may have that one torso joint, but it's useless, it doesn't even hold positions. just there for no reason..

it can't do the realistic bent back poses medicom and hot toys do,.
even DML can

Yeah those brows could use a little touch-up. Also, he looks pretty cross-eyed. How do you guys keep your sunglasses on? They won't rest on the earlobes and keep falling down on the bridge of his nose. It is VERY annoying.

dekadentdave said:
Yeah those brows could use a little touch-up. Also, he looks pretty cross-eyed. How do you guys keep your sunglasses on? They won't rest on the earlobes and keep falling down on the bridge of his nose. It is VERY annoying.

I guess I lucked out, mine doesn't look cross-eyed and his sunglasses sit on him very well, but it seems like several people are having issues in both areas.

dekadentdave said:

I'm relieved to know that cross-eyed is the standard and that the glasses slip too. I feared I had a defective Arnold. Sorry, but I do feel better.

I trying to "bend" my glasses -- I've had them tied since Friday night. If that doesn't work, I'll use a bit of that Ticky-tac or whatever that sticky stuff is.

Great pics, Maulfan. You really did get a nice one.

I think the crossed eyed thing has more to do with the sculpt of the eyeball than the paint. Mine looks fine from low angles or the side, but when I look at him straight on I can see a bit of cross-eyed--ness...

That's weird, the glasses on mine slipped and then I bent them inward for no more than like 10 seconds and they've stayed on tightly ever since. I can't imagine having to have them tied for days to get it to stay.

Yes , that is my biggest concern about the T800 : the crossed eyes (sunglasses or not)

Seems a typical paint problem for Sideshow...

If someone has a straight- alert looking one, name me your price.

No Marty Feldman Terminator please!

GuruAskew said:
That's weird, the glasses on mine slipped and then I bent them inward for no more than like 10 seconds and they've stayed on tightly ever since. I can't imagine having to have them tied for days to get it to stay.

I just tied them Friday and ended up leaving them all weekend. But at least they'll be good and tight now. :) But yeah, I did squeeze them a little and they still slipped down his nose.

As for the crossed-eyed thing, look at the pics -- I think its the sculpt of the eyes, not the paint. Even in Maulfan's pictures, you can see how the eyeballs almost tilt inward... couple that with slightly skewed paint apps and you have crossed eyes. On mine, its really just one eye that leans in just a little.

But hey, I'm putting the shades on, so the hell with it.

I've been reading about this cross-eyed thing for a few days and today I got mine and the first I did was to show my gf and she said why is he cross-eyed.I think sideshow should sent us a replacment head!What do you guys think?:confused:

Just sent an e-mail to customer service addressing these issues. It will be interesting to see what they say. Probably won't do anything about it at all but after waiting an entire year there is no excuse for this. It's time they stepped up their QC to give us the level of quality we come to expect. Cross-eyed paint and droopy sunglasses just won't cut it.

Not wanting to be annoying....forgive me

But again about the crossed eyes:
Is this only for the exclusive or regular version also?

Again, if someone wants to sell his correct- alert - looking one NAME YOUR PRICE.

The headsculpt looks wonderful, really does - always sad that paint can erase the total outcome

Back