Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a great looking figure, very well done, i can't wait to have my entertainment room one day and have this standing next to the Legendary Scale bust, that'll look pretty sweet.

amarcord said:
Not wanting to be annoying....forgive me

But again about the crossed eyes:
Is this only for the exclusive or regular version also?

They are the exclusive "cross-eyes". :D

BTW, you could have one of the cusomizers here repaint your eyes instead of buying a new Arnold.

MaulFan said:
This is a great looking figure, very well done, i can't wait to have my entertainment room one day and have this standing next to the Legendary Scale bust, that'll look pretty sweet.

Hey Maulfan, do you see the problem in the sculpt that is causing the cross-eyes? You have a good eye, so I'd go with your judgement. I think its the sculpt of the eyeball that's adding to the problem.

Also, as always, please post some more pics!

Wor-Gar said:
Hey Maulfan, do you see the problem in the sculpt that is causing the cross-eyes? You have a good eye, so I'd go with your judgement. I think its the sculpt of the eyeball that's adding to the problem.

Also, as always, please post some more pics!

I really don't notice much of an effect, I see Arnie it's great deffinately up there in my favorite sculpts and paints from SSC, which with the Star Wars line has some good competition.

As for what could cause, there is a lot of paint work going on in his eyes, there's a faint brown outline for his eyelashes to give the shape a little definition plus the pinkish area on the insides, so I think it's just a combination of lighting and the paint, like I said I don't notice it but could be that my room lighting favors this piece, but even yours looked great in that close up face shot you took in the box a few pages back.

MaulFan said:
I really don't notice much of an effect, I see Arnie it's great deffinately up there in my favorite sculpts and paints from SSC, which with the Star Wars line has some good competition.

As for what could cause, there is a lot of paint work going on in his eyes, there's a faint brown outline for his eyelashes to give the shape a little definition plus the pinkish area on the insides, so I think it's just a combination of lighting and the paint, like I said I don't notice it but could be that my room lighting favors this piece, but even yours looked great in that close up face shot you took in the box a few pages back.

Its subtle on mine, but I did notice it as soon as I took him out. Both Terminators are great sculpts no doubt. The paint apps are really good on both. You can always find little things once you start to look closely at them. But as I said, once I get his glasses to stay on, his eyes won't be an issue.

Got mine yesterday...he's got a little bit of crosseye syndrome going on but other than that I'm very pleased. But could someone tell me what is going on with that neck! The normal joint looks like it's there it just doesnt' move whatsoever. Man, that really is a bummer since it makes different gun poses harder. I mean, he can hold his gun perfectly for the elevator scene...but he can't look up.

Oh well...he does look awesome on that New Brite Fat Boy. It took me a while but I now know I can display him on it without the stand too. I'll have to post some pics later but it looks incredible. The shotgun even fits down in between the tailpipe and body so it can be stored similar to how it was in the movie. Sweet! That 45 is great too. I love that they made the slide moveable and the magazine removeable.

ALERT!

Interesting discovery...

My T-800's chest is backwards!

I'm futzing with this guy only to discover that the chest portion has been turned backwards. This also effects the neck -- once I twisted him around, I got the neck to move (a bit) so at least now Arnold can **** his head side to side.

This must have been done at the factory because his hands are on backwards once I turned his torso around.

I can only assume most of you out there also have this hidden problem. Quick -- go see!

Wor-Gar said:
ALERT!

Interesting discovery...

My T-800's chest is backwards!

I'm futzing with this guy only to discover that the chest portion has been turned backwards. This also effects the neck -- once I twisted him around, I got the neck to move (a bit) so at least now Arnold can **** his head side to side.

This must have been done at the factory because his hands are on backwards once I turned his torso around.

I can only assume most of you out there also have this hidden problem. Quick -- go see!

Mine was correct, but thanks for the heads up! Just finished my first pad job on thighs and butt and he looks MUCH better! I used bubble wrap, cut strips and taped them flat side up...

paulcarson said:
Come on you can't post that without pics !

I need to redo the hips and pad the back of the thighs, then I will! Phase 1 WIP. Hey paul, where can I find a good replacement t-shirt for the T 1000?

anti-hero said:
he does look awesome on that New Brite Fat Boy. It took me a while but I now know I can display him on it without the stand too. I'll have to post some pics later but it looks incredible. The shotgun even fits down in between the tailpipe and body so it can be stored similar to how it was in the movie. Sweet! That 45 is great too. I love that they made the slide moveable and the magazine removeable.

Yes indeed brother a-h... yes, indeed. :D :cool:

DSC03397.jpg

paulcarson said:
sent ya a pm p!

Thanks bro got it! I just may need one for the T1000, gonna try to tape it down first, then finish padding and futzing with these guys...

EDIT: It worked paul! New post-futzed T-shirt fixed and posted on the T 1000 thread.

Damn, WG, you got saddlebags too. Damn you! LOL!

Last edited:
Back