Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVILFACE said:
Looks good. Kinda makes his head look smaller :monkey3

Yeah, maybe I went a wee bit too thick in the thighs.

carbo-fation said:
The T-800 looks much better! What did you use as stuffing for his legs? :confused:

Thanks! I just wrapped each leg in paper towel. I folded it over once so the thigh would get thicker than the calve. I did it to the biceps too but it was too much so I only wrapped a small amount there. I may go back and unwrap the thighs a bit too.

But let's see what everyone thinks...

T-800FUTZ1.jpg

KeninMI said:
Am I the only one that is unhappy with the Arnie sculpt?

I am not unhappy with the sculpt, I am unhappy with the crossed-eyes and crooked sunglasses that won't stay on. I think Andy's sculpt is excellent. Great figure mared by a couple of "glitches."

KeninMI said:

I doubt you're the ONLY one but I'd say there's a fair chance you're in the minority... :D

Photo courtesy of NSFolsom

imag0008gj5.jpg

KeninMI said:

Sculpt is fine, it is Arnold. I just wish the head was larger.

t2a.jpg

And the rose box is nice, but too big.

t2b.jpg

The thing that bugs the hell out of me are the shades. As you can see above, they are too big and there is no detail. They should have sculpted frames and lenses. The HT Terminator and Pops Terminator both have awesome detailed correct scale shades.

I think the problem with the HS scale is the fact that it's on the Big Boy body. Try swapping him with a HT body since Arnold looks trimmer in those photos. He was MUCH trimmer in T2 than he was in T1 back when he was taking steroids.

I've never seen Sideshow do a good job with eyeglasses. Just take a look at Skinner's...

They also screwed up the jacket like they did with Solos. Compare WorGars pic with the real pic. Look how oversized the sleeve length looks to the jacket's torso.

i'm diggin the T-1000 but Arnie here...not so much. i think i may get the T1 from HT and slap a Frontline head on it. sure it's not T2 but i just want the best all round Terminator, and i think the HT may be it. there's just too much that needs changing on the SS. clothes are too baggy, but if ya pad it then he's waaay bulkier than in the film. glasses are huge and i don't think i've ever seen any that can replace them.

anyone have the Saturday Toys Biker outfit that came out not long ago? if so, how does it compare to the SS outfit?

Wor-Gar said:
Thanks! I just wrapped each leg in paper towel. I folded it over once so the thigh would get thicker than the calve. I did it to the biceps too but it was too much so I only wrapped a small amount there. I may go back and unwrap the thighs a bit too.

But let's see what everyone thinks...
Thanks! It looks pretty good! I'll try it out this weekend because the legs look pretty darn bad.:eek: Sideshow needs to get some muscular bodies!

carbo-fation said:
Thanks! It looks pretty good! I'll try it out this weekend because the legs look pretty darn bad.:eek: Sideshow needs to get some muscular bodies!

Just bought a pair of those Hot Toys rubber muscle legs on ebay for $5. Should fix that problem nicely.

dekadentdave said:
Just bought a pair of those Hot Toys rubber muscle legs on ebay for $5. Should fix that problem nicely.

If they fit the extended legs...and don't "melt" over time.

Better to just stuff, guys. Its quick, its easy, and you have some control over how it looks.

However, if Dave's Arnie rocks after this, I'll get a pair myself.

Right now, mine are too bulky...

T-800FUTZ1.jpg
t2a.jpg

Wor-Gar said:
If they fit the extended legs...and don't "melt" over time.

Better to just stuff, guys. Its quick, its easy, and you have some control over how it looks.

I sized them up to my Hot Toys Rocky and they look about the same length. And if it melts than all of my Rambos and Rocky figures will suffer the same fate! :eek

dekadentdave said:
I sized them up to my Hot Toys Rocky and they look about the same length. And if it melts than all of my Rambos and Rocky figures will suffer the same fate! :eek

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:D

Hey, where's pictures of your now famous cross-eyed Arnold? I want to see your figure. Do you not like to post pictures???

Just got mine yesterday, woo hoo! I swapped out the glasses for the ones that came with the T3 Gentle Giant bust, and I also ripped off the turtleneck section of the t-shirt. Once you snip the stitching it actually comes off fairly easily (did the same thing with T-1000). Sorry for the washed out pics!

T%20800%202.jpg

T%20800%201.jpg

Mookeylama said:
i didn't think those leg sheaths came on the Rambo figs

They don't. Rocky has them though.

I am too embarrassed to post my "Mentally Challenged" Terminator!:monkey4

Back