Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you can always try stealing the shades from the McFarlane 12". Those look a little smaller. I'll give it a try when my T-800 arrives in a few weeks.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I want that Endo, the sooner, the better!

Ohhh, I'm tempted to order one when SSC finally distributes them. My NECA 18 incher looks nice, but its poseability is total crap. Absolutely no stability!!

But I'm still living in this dreamworld that says my one and only PF will be the 1:4 scale Endoskeleton from SSC... :eek:

dekadentdave said:
Well you can always try stealing the shades from the McFarlane 12". Those look a little smaller. I'll give it a try when my T-800 arrives in a few weeks.

But those are T3 shades which are totally different style. They are oval shaped.

dekadentdave said:

the mcfarlane shades are attached to the head, and attach on the eyeballs.

captain sack said:
the mcfarlane shades are attached to the head, and attach on the eyeballs.

That's weird because the shades are not attached to mine. :confused:

Good point though about them being T3 shades though.

s4ps3.jpg

Adds on HOTTOYS the weapon group

dsc02736hx9.jpg

dsc02739rq3.jpg

dsc02741hg1.jpg

dsc02744oy2.jpg

Thanks Bruce, thought so. :lol

That HT BD weapons set is amazing. I wonder how the HT T 800 sunglasses look on this figure, any chance of posting a pic?

I can't wait to get this figure.

I'm not expecting a shipping notice tomorrow with MLK day and everything but I've got my fingers crossed that they'll start sending them out on Tuesday so I can have it by the end of the week.

I haven't received a Sideshow figure since Skinner from "The X-Files" so I don't remember what the usual wait time is but I know it's always been pretty quick (a matter of 2 or 3 days via FedEx) and I'm really excited to get this figure!

Can someone tell me where I can get a 1/6 bike for Arnie? I remember there was a thread some time ago that had links about different bikes that would go along nicely with him. Thanks!:)

Carbo, it's a 1/6 New Bright black Harley Fatboy r/c, about 15" long. You can still find them on ebay...

Make sure it is the right scale, there are about three different black harley fat boys sizes they made, you want the 15" 1/6 scale... it is a discontinued item so be careful...

I wasn't to excited when this figure was first offered, but being T2, the best thing after Star Wars, I decided to go for it anyway.

Man, am I glad I did!! Looks fantasic. Hopefully they'll also do a Kyle, Young John Connor, TX and a battle dmaged Arnie to complete this line.

Holy $#!%! This looks great Sideshow. Better than I expected. I was pretty skeptical after seeing the prototype and then the Matt Dillon-esqe paint job on the T-1000, but this looks great. I will definitely have to reconsider orering this Bad-ass looking Arnold. I mean, I have to use those reward points sooner or later. Nice work!

Back