Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Straight out of the box, no futzing.

DSC06758900x673.jpg

DSC06756900x616.jpg

DSC06759900x750.jpg

Awesome figure. As mentioned earlier, all the weapons, bandoliers and cloaks are very nice. Great headsculpt. I will be getting a couple more of these guys down the road. Well done Sideshow!!

Jesus, the body on this is ****. I still love the figure, but only had time to have a close inspection of mine now. One elbow is disconnected, the other arm is floppy and bacwards, one thigh is backwards and had to be forced back around. The knees barely bend but the ankles fly around like propellers.

All fixable I guess, but it's a piece of ****. The head sculpt, weapons, straps and outer cloak are awesome. I'm pretty new to SS bodies, is it easy (apart from the bandages) to change to a TT?

Great pics King, best I've seen.

Jesus, the body on this is ****. I still love the figure, but only had time to have a close inspection of mine now. One elbow is disconnected, the other arm is floppy and bacwards, one thigh is backwards and had to be forced back around. The knees barely bend but the ankles fly around like propellers.

All fixable I guess, but it's a piece of ****. The head sculpt, weapons, straps and outer cloak are awesome. I'm pretty new to SS bodies, is it easy (apart from the bandages) to change to a TT?

Great pics King, best I've seen.

:lecture:thud::dunno

Mine just arrived; very happy I got the EX version with extra weapon. Body on mine is good - kness work, elbows work without floppy action; I do keep my figures on their stands, so no real worries...

Did water treatment right away on this one - drying now...

Straight out of the box, no futzing.

DSC06759900x750.jpg

Awesome figure. As mentioned earlier, all the weapons, bandoliers and cloaks are very nice. Great headsculpt. I will be getting a couple more of these guys down the road. Well done Sideshow!!

Awesome pic, love the look of this fig - and right out of the box!

Do you have one of those bounce/diffusion lighting set-ups? The lighting looks great, shows the detail really well.

Getting excited - mine's out for delivery...

Damn, this figure is a home run. Hopefully I can catch a break down the line and get a third one cheap. Have a feeling these won't get discounted before they sell out, though.

That's a bummer Rory, nothing worse than an otherwise good figure arriving with those sorts of issues. Mine arrives today - I'm hoping I got one of the less problem-riddled bodies. This will only be my third SS figure, but yeh, the floppy bodies they're known for kinda irritates me given that I like to pose my figures without their stands. I have my stormtrooper supported by fishing line tacked to the wall - but that's what I do with a lot of my figures so they don't shelf dive if the display is bumped. Only difference is the stormie would topple over all on its own without that line.

That's a bummer Rory, nothing worse than an otherwise good figure arriving with those sorts of issues. Mine arrives today - I'm hoping I got one of the less problem-riddled bodies. This will only be my third SS figure, but yeh, the floppy bodies they're known for kinda irritates me given that I like to pose my figures without their stands. I have my stormtrooper supported by fishing line tacked to the wall - but that's what I do with a lot of my figures so they don't shelf dive if the display is bumped. Only difference is the stormie would topple over all on its own without that line.

:lol
Well despite the body issues, there is a lot to admire here, the head sculpt is very very good, exceptionally good paint for SS. So it's a success. I might try and bang together another one with spare parts.
Hope yours is good.:hi5:

nice pics chris................i'm looking forward to water treated pics.

first one to post them earns the title of "Grand Master Tusker Futzer"..........:lecture

:lol

Sorry to the old hands and me not being arsed to look back a few pages in this thread, but...

water treating involves taking off the costume accessories and soaking the clothing in water while still on the body, shaping the cloth and letting it dry - have I got that right?

Back