Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I would think so. I called them and they told me to send over a pic. Here is the pic I sent them.

DSC_1642-1.jpg

Kuzeh, I think this color is very accurate to what I have.

Rory, your Tusken looks fantastic!! Nice job on him mate, I plan on doing similar things to mine in due time. Well done! :clap :clap

I'm good, but thank you! Just giving you some crap. :D I did get the parts I was wanting though. I need to snap some pics, but the hands, resperators and weapons really added a lot to my customs.

Its all good man, I figured as much. I plan on using the bandoliers with some of my cantina aliens and skiff guards.

I cant wait to see your custom Tuskens with their new bits. They already looks awesome, they have to look superb now!! :)

Great pics guys!!!

I hadnt seen anyone post pics without the outer robe on. WG posted a cool pic of a Tusken without the outer robe on. Here are some pics unfutzed....

DSC06762854x900.jpg

DSC06761895x900.jpg

DSC06763898x900.jpg

DSC06764800x699.jpg

One could easily make a pack of these guys buy removing robes, adding/subtracting bandoliers and swapping out weapons. I will also probably paint the waist pouches on my other ones to add some variety. I cant wait to work on this guy and pick up a couple more to complete the group. :)

Extraordinary! Can't wait to see how he turns out!

Got mine tonight. It's a remarkably good figure right out of the box! Nice job, SSC!!

would someone mind posting a good profile shot?.........:pray:

i'd like to look at how far the mouth piece goes out. a few shots are close but if anyone could i would appreciate it. trying to tweak my customs to match this one. mine are a bit close.
thanks in advance.........:)

sorry...meant to say ****ty pics..definately NOT a ****ty Tusken!!
and Rory...love the weathering...Looks King of the Deadish with the outfit...kinda

Great pics guys!!!

I hadnt seen anyone post pics without the outer robe on. WG posted a cool pic of a Tusken without the outer robe on. Here are some pics unfutzed....

I posted a few unrobed pics last thursday...
there are so many variants for this figure.makes a great army builder.

I actually managed to sort the ankles out by twisting the balljoint to the side. Never had a problem with the knees -- they are a bit rubbery but only when trying to bend them, onced in position they stay.

But yes, the key problem now is balancing the Raider on his rolly-wrapped feet. I think once they are water treated and "pressed" hard against a flat surface, that may help.

I wondered how much they could be molded. I have him on top of some books right now and he's not going anywhere, but I'd love to take some shots of him on the rocks. He looked completely at home.

Back