Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my custom Raiders with some new SS parts. Not sure if anyone noticed but the resperators have leather material wrapped around the can, which is a nice touch. SS could have went the easy route and just painted them.

null-17.jpg

DSCF2922.jpg

They do wall displays inside their caves too.

Don't even know where in the forums to put the progress of these :lol

edit: flosi those tuskens look super amazing. the different heads make them supersede just 2 ssc tuskens!, you deserve a bantha.

Makes me want 1/6 tuskens now but no room for a bunch of characters that don't mix well :lol

Nurse's use like ace bandages that are self adhesive bandages would work for this just woulld have to cut into small strips and are already brown if wanted to use that stuff would work perfect...just a tip or idea i may use when i finaly pick up a few of these sometime...ITS CALLED COBAN BANDAGES LINK https://www.woundcareshop.com/Coban1581.aspx CLick on coban to see...

Last edited:
Here are my custom Raiders with some new SS parts. Not sure if anyone noticed but the resperators have leather material wrapped around the can, which is a nice touch. SS could have went the easy route and just painted them.

null-17.jpg

Wow Rich, those look great. The SSC version will look great with those two flanking him. Good stuff. :)

Back