Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least there's still plenty of other Darth Maul dolls to choose from. You have options.

$19.99 in 1999

image.jpg

$30.00 in 1999

image.jpg

$50.00 in 2001

image.jpg

$55 in 2008

image.jpg

$70 in 2009 (18" quarter scale, talking/electronics)

image.jpg

You bring up some good points. You should let them know how you feel. How else will they learn and turn back to the Good side?

Surely an employee or two will read through this this thread, I mean they kind of had to expect this reaction didn't they? Whether or not it matters is something else entirely.

Alex reads some... but what she gonna report --

"The Sideshow Freaks don't like the figure. It's not correct and it's too pricey."

"Yeah? So what else is new?"

Alex reads some... but what she gonna report --

"The Sideshow Freaks don't like the figure. It's not correct and it's too pricey."

"Yeah? So what else is new?"

To be fair to SSC.... they did have an employee log on to defend the Green Lantern 1/6th. Nice discussion with him, very nice and went into some detail. Think his name was Matt. Have not seen him post in a long time though. Would be nice to see his thoughts on Maul.

I'm a huge Maul fan.. and this was going to be an instant buy for me.

With that being said I can't say anything that already hasn't been stated. For that price.. with no cloak and stand.. easy pass. Wth are they thinking? o_O

How come they don't do stands anymore? I mean, it's just a stand.

If this was Mech Legs Maul would anyone be happy with the price?

If it was... I would be quite happy and order with no hesitation.

How come they don't do stands anymore? I mean, it's just a stand.

One would hope it wasn't to save the 75 cents. But then again they did name it "duel on naboo", presumably to be able to justify hosing every paying customer out of a robe.

In a real cost cutting move for the ages they should have made "conversation with leia on hoth han" and just eliminated his parka

sold my old SS maul with the assumption i would pick this up. i have a genuine dislike for SS figures in general ever since my harley started "melting". SMH at this price. gonna be maul-less until this goes 30% off

Wouldn't that just be "Jabba's Palace" Han?

No, that would be one set of hands, no restraints and a slicked back hair head.

jabba_s_throne_room31.jpg

They could make a Sideshow exclusive edition with wrist restraints instead of arms and give you Bespin or "Sarlac Pit" Han.

Back