Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am seriously considering cancelling Hoth Han and Luke. Will decide when inhand pics surface (also have deposits involved), but no chance on cancelling R2. A lot of bang for your buck in that little droid IMO.

I am seriously considering cancelling Hoth Han and Luke. Will decide when inhand pics surface (also have deposits involved), but no chance on cancelling R2. A lot of bang for your buck in that little droid IMO.

C'mon... stick with the oaks.:lecture

I'm definitely holding on to my Sideshow pre-orders: R2, Hoth Han and the Scoutie.

I've got HT Han and Chewie on order, but I'm going to be extremely selective about anything beyond those.

I'm belly up for a Yoda with PERS.
That sounds perverse.
rotj-10.png

Woohoo... Han's in-hand for the photo shoot and the headsculpt's a home run?:yess::pray:

I take recent developments to mean they've now hit HT quality or are working with HT for human sculpts. Pure hope on my part.

Didn't Rook take the pics for the SSC 3PO? I thought maybe he actually had the Han Hoth in-hand and that's what he meant.

Back