Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this was pointed out (that the early photos they just colored the coat but used the exact same photo). But I just noticed they forgot to fix the collar on this "blue" one.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417495339.423669.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417495346.650149.jpg

My original plan was to repost a couple rad pics of this figure as I really can't wait. Hope it turns out well as for the moment I'm really preferring this to the HT Han and don't have space for doubles at the moment.
21342-captain-han-solo-hoth-009.jpg

2134-captain-han-solo-hoth-005.jpg

Those SSC pics look so great. Please... let the production figure turn out that great.:pray::pray:

Do those delays mean they trying to refine production pieces as much as they can? They surely are aware that they can't disappoint their Customer base now HT are claiming their share of the market.

Do those delays mean they trying to refine production pieces as much as they can? They surely are aware that they can't disappoint their Customer base now HT are claiming their share of the market.

If that's the case then I'm okay with the delay.

I make the angry noises, but I'm glad I don't have to buy R2 and Han in the same month.

Same here.

I make the angry noises, but I'm glad I don't have to buy R2 and Han in the same month.

Same here.

I'm just glad not to be the only one sticking with the R2 PO. Seems like people are cancelling. Same thing in a few other threads. People seem to have sort of given up on Sideshow before the figs are even in hand (and yes, I know that keeps getting moved.) This thread had been so gushing...

I'm just glad not to be the only one sticking with the R2 PO. Seems like people are cancelling. Same thing in a few other threads. People seem to have sort of given up on Sideshow before the figs are even in hand (and yes, I know that keeps getting moved.) This thread had been so gushing...

I won't cancel my POs (Hoth Luke/Han, R2, Jango, Scout) because I'm still interested in those figures like I was before. On the other hand I refuse Pilot Luke and his price point.

Back