Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't Rook take the pics for the SSC 3PO? I thought maybe he actually had the Han Hoth in-hand and that's what he meant.

That's likely. They did do multiple shoots with Vader. I took it to be that what Rook saw indicated SS has taken the head sculpt production quality to a new level. Either way I'm psyched about these "developments." :yess:

Head will be a great disappointment.
ray-of-hope-logo.png

What are you saying? That you've seen it?

Yeah, what "recent developments" is that, Rook? :tap

Sorry, guys. Just hanging out here as a collector, and not in an official capacity. I'm really not comfortable with answering any direct questions. (Non-Disclosure Agreement stuff, in addition to the whole Murphy's Law thing, etc., etc.) My future with Sideshow is intrinsically linked with my ability to be discreet about anything I see or hear while at the office. Hope everyone here respects that and understands. :wave

No worries and thanks for the follow up. The fact that you seem enthusiastic is enough for me to remain optimistic about this release. I still remember that your pics helped to calm down the panic in the run up to the DX Luke release.

Sorry, guys. Just hanging out here as a collector, and not in an official capacity. I'm really not comfortable with answering any direct questions. (Non-Disclosure Agreement stuff, in addition to the whole Murphy's Law thing, etc., etc.) My future with Sideshow is intrinsically linked with my ability to be discreet about anything I see or hear while at the office. Hope everyone here respects that and understands. :wave

:lol looks like we made you sweat there a bit! Sorry! Didn't mean to put you on the spot there, Rook! We totally understand!

Rook, the consummate pro. No one wants you to lose your gig. You do some awesome work.
On a totally different note, I'm a little surprised that the Luke exclusive is sold out but neither of the Han exclusives are.

Nice, glad to see it sold out. That's a good sign, IMO, that they're not letting it run right until it ships. Also, without reading too much into Rook's post, definitely hoping SSC nails these.

I never placed an order for this, but given recent developments, I may just have to. :clap

So you just meant "recent developments" viewed on here the same as everyone else (as in other Sideshow releases looking better or something,) or did you mean you were vaguely hinting in the way board member Jack Bauer does in terms of having some insider knowledge about an upcoming release, but unable to confirm or deny anything? Just trying to clarify.

So you just meant "recent developments" viewed on here the same as everyone else (as in other Sideshow releases looking better or something,) or did you mean you were vaguely hinting in the way board member Jack Bauer does in terms of having some insider knowledge about an upcoming release, but unable to confirm or deny anything? Just trying to clarify.

Rook photographs figures for SSC, so it's likely that he has/had it in hand.

Rook photographs figures for SSC, so it's likely that he has/had it in hand.

Yep he works for SSC. My HT info doesn't come from anyone at SS. And because I don't want to get the few people I know at SS in trouble, I don't post anymore about future SS releases. My info from my HT insider is way more vague and I would not post anything to get them in trouble either.

Back